But also I know that this will adversely affect the game

Why cost yourself to access this site and participate here against me
I think this is much exaggerated
Looking for evidence
Bother to participate
I can say about the Guide, all of it, I kill you by mistake and without mean
What do you have
As in my other servers I think that this is not your business
But I will be able when selecting a particular server careful not find a bad player and we are keen to find fun

Thank you for everything

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 10 months ago #20 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Re: Join to = RpR=
Thanks for reporting Morty.

Teamkilling is a behaviour not tolerated by =RpR=, particulary of our own members, and it dosn't matter which server you are playing on.

In general, all what you do and say comes back like a boomerang and reflects our clan in good and bad.

We consider ourselves as a friendly, tolerant clan based on having fun in HaD2 together.
And that's we want to keep it, so if that bad behaviour continues thers's no place here for you. :no:

Morty is a very well trusted friend of =RpR=. And if he says you were deliberate teamkilling, i take that as a fact.

Now as consequence i'd say your trial will be extended until we decide you fit into our clan as full member.

Further i just got half of your words and i don't really get your point. religion, race? .. :confused:

Please think about it. Thanks.

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant

11 years 10 months ago #21 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Re: Join to = RpR=

soufian wrote: As in my other servers I think that this is not your business
But I will be able when selecting a particular server careful not find a bad player and we are keen to find fun

Of course this is his business, he done very well reporting you, because, as you're a trial in this clan, RpR admins should know what kind of player you are, and as you said on the 2nd part of my quote, Morty is not a bad player, and Spire CZ as well, you could have fun by playing with these 2 guys, and why did you teamkilled them, because they were "too bad" for you? if you meet a bad player in RpR server, your gonna teamkill him, and the reason is that he is bad?
Maybe there's also one of my mistakes, I didn't get your post right, but sorry, I could not understand a half from your post

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese

11 years 10 months ago #22 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Re: Join to = RpR=
Okay, we have a problem here.

Soufian, I already had a chat with you on Skype last week, I think. You said you
want to play fair and enjoy good times with our group. You also said that you can't
wait to start playing with us. I haven't seen you in the weekend when we usually
play together in official events.

We can't tolerate this kind of behavior. Saying something and doing something else.
You did not even try to apologize to your "victims", if what you did was not intentional.
Even so, from the screenshot, everyone can tell that everything you did was intentional.

For now, the trial is rejected. You are allowed to play with us if your behavior is
positive. We have to protect our members and friends. If you prove, in time, that your
learned something, you will have another chance. Until then, you have much to learn,
starting from learning some English.

I hope you understand what you have done and what you are doing. Please be fair, friendly
and respectful to everyone if you want the same in return.

Take care

"Straight and narrow is the path."

11 years 10 months ago #23 by soufian
Replied by soufian on topic Re: Join to = RpR=
Hello all , hummmm..
Not bad I do not feel Ptdaig
And I will prove the best
I'm always online in the game Daily
That the people experimenting with some new and Almapat adjustments do I have to be more experienced
Thank you for your trust
I hope to be in the level
We started :D

11 years 10 months ago #24 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Re: Join to = RpR=
Soufian, you have to remove the =RpR= tag.

Soufian, tu devez supprimer l' =RpR= tag.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

• Xiadz birthday is in 6 days (27)
  • Greg birthday is in 7 days (22)
  • Matke birthday is in 7 days (21)
  • toadlife birthday is in 10 days (46)