Joining RpR

10 years 4 months ago #1 by Cadaverian
Joining RpR was created by Cadaverian
Hey guys : ) My name is Paweł, I'm from Poland and I love H&D. I am not as good as you, for sure, but I really enjoy playing this game in multiplayer so I hope I'll get my chance. About my experience...I've finished both games few times (not that much but always sth ; ). I am currently finishing Sabre Squadron 'cause I've never done it before. I play h&d2 multiplayer since....dunno, 2 months maybe? And about myself: I like music, music, music, music reading, good movies, history, blah blah. I play in a band (guitar), cause I like music. I love it. Oh, did I say that I like music...? ; ) Sorry for any mistakes. I hope that's enough. Feel free to ask about anything.

Cheers! : )

lolnification
The following user(s) said Thank You: Morty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 4 months ago #2 by MichalCzech
Replied by MichalCzech on topic Joining RpR
Hello Pawel iam glad to see you here :) You are good player and I have good experience with you. You are good team player so i hope i will see you soon :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cadaverian

10 years 4 months ago #3 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Joining RpR

Cadaverian wrote: Hey guys : ) My name is Paweł, I'm from Poland and I love H&D. I am not as good as you, for sure, but I really enjoy playing this game in multiplayer so I hope I'll get my chance. About my experience...I've finished both games few times (not that much but always sth ; ). I am currently finishing Sabre Squadron 'cause I've never done it before. I play h&d2 multiplayer since....dunno, 2 months maybe? And about myself: I like music, music, music, music reading, good movies, history, blah blah. I play in a band (guitar), cause I like music. I love it. Oh, did I say that I like music...? ; ) Sorry for any mistakes. I hope that's enough. Feel free to ask about anything.

Cheers! : )

Nice presentation of yourself, Cadaverian. Thanks for that, it's always better to know a bit about new members.
So, you like our lovely game. Nice. So you also like music. Nice. Soooo, you also like history. Very nice. :mm1:

But, ahem..., tell me, please. D'you also like M&M's...? :mm3:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, LadyAgu

10 years 4 months ago #4 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Joining RpR
Hi Pawel

Do you have Skype? My id is: snowmanflo

You can start the trial today. =RpR=Your_nickname (Trial) will be your
tag from now, replace Your_nickname with your name. I haven't played
with you yet, but hope to do so this weekend. See you soon. Take care

"Straight and narrow is the path."

10 years 4 months ago #5 by LadyAgu
Replied by LadyAgu on topic Joining RpR
I love you Bernard ;-)

I have the same question: Did you also like M&M's?

:party:

10 years 4 months ago #6 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Joining RpR
Lol :lol:

Your opinion about this question, Agu...? :sarcy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyAgu

• Lukasz birthday is in 3 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 10 days (63)