join us

9 years 11 months ago #7 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic join us
Seen well nikita, actually I served in the french navy,Now I am has the retreat, has defect to be on the ground I keep the hand by playing has hidden .thanks for all and have a good night
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, iBeLKa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #8 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic join us

Fusilier Marin, maybe...? :mm1:

9 years 11 months ago #9 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic join us
Sorry for you, I was in stewardship. But the food is the sinews of war! Not good soldiers with an empty stomach! That said, it is not opposed to sail the seas of the world and drinking good beer in ports, maybe more.Have a good day . :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, iBeLKa

9 years 11 months ago #10 by Juanma66
Replied by Juanma66 on topic join us
Maquis ( Franco guerrilla)
For other uses of this term , see Maquis .

The maquis , 1 Also known as guerrilla resistance or GE Spanish ( Spanish Guerillas ) was the set of antifascist guerrilla resistance movements in Spain that began during the Civil War. The almost immediate outbreak of World War II surprised much of the Republicans combatants in French territory; many joined the French Resistance in what was the Association of Spanish Guerillas . From 1944 , the retreating German armies , many of these fighters reoriented their antifascist struggle toward Spain . Despite the failure of the invasion of the Aran Valley in that year, some columns got farther inland and link to items that had been on the mountain since 1939.

The maximum period of guerrilla heyday was between 1945 and 1947. Stalin in 1948 makes it clear that you had to dismantle the communist guerrillas in Spain.2 From this year the Franco repression intensified , which was gradually ending the items or groups. But the solution was not only guerrilla offensive by the civil guard, because it had much to do the PCE , especially Carrillo.3 Many of its members were killed or arrested (which in many cases also assumed death) , others escaped to France or Morocco. In 1952 proceeds to the evacuation of the last contingent of importance. Since then , those still holding out in the bush, refusing to choose between exile or death struggle almost exclusively for survival. The end of the maquis mark the deaths of Ramon Vila in 1963 and Joseph Castro in 1965.
Graffiti on a wall in Sallent de Llobregat , recalling the Spanish maquis .

In 1991 , in the town of Santa Cruz de Moya ( Cuenca) a monument to the Spanish guerrillas was erected , perhaps the only one in Spain.4

not fear the enemy that attacks you,
be afraid of the false friend that hugs you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

9 years 11 months ago #11 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic join us

Maquisard83 wrote: Sorry for you, I was in stewardship. But the food is the sinews of war! Not good soldiers with an empty stomach! That said, it is not opposed to sail the seas of the world and drinking good beer in ports, maybe more.Have a good day . :lol:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: iBeLKa

9 years 11 months ago #12 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic join us
Hi Maquisard

Any chance you have Skype?

If not, please join us this weekend for the events we
are hosting. Servers will be changed tomorrow, I'll
send you a PM with necessary data.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)