Application to join =RpR=

3 years 1 month ago - 8 months 3 days ago #1 by MR.47
Application to join =RpR= was created by MR.47
PROFILE SUMMARY
Name: Classified
Nickname: Mr.47
Birth Date : 11/6/xxxx eleventh of June xxxx
Country: Classified (note: the server data of the RpR doesn't lie when it comes to location)
Current stats : Unknown
Current Subject : Unknown
Profession: (main Job electronics & networking engineer [still in student]/Secondary Job : Software Developer)
Subject Codename: Painkiller/Vendetta/Joker

Subject Moto : Camouflage is the Colour of fear... I have no need to hide from my foes... I have no fear of death. My Colours I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live - I am proud to die".

Hobbies :loves to play video games and Designing them / playing soccer/ playing video games
His Favourite colours : (Blue/Red/Black/Dark colours)
His Favourite Animals : Cats and birds

a summary about Him written by Him:

my name is XXXXXXX XXX XX XXXXX i was born in XXXXX and my age is XX
i'm an engineer still studying and working in a small workshop and i love Video games and Programing and electronics in General and i love H&D series and i grew up on them thanks to my Uncle who is a computer engineer and was the one to present me the world of gaming and programing and my nickname came from the Hitman series and also my lucky number is 47 i love quality content stuff (art/games/videos/mods/music/engineering/Etc....) and i want to be a member of the =RpR= clan and a content creator and an active member ready to serve everyday if possible and a main Developer and helper at all time also thanks To this community now i have the nostalgia that i forgot since 2009 and also thanks to Snowmanflo to hand me an application chance to be a part of this community

Regards
Mr.47

a summery written by Mr.xxxxxx :

he is a simple man from xxxxx, and he is a big dreamer that dreams about everything and "Tries" his best to achieve it
he made a remarkable work on many secret subjects Including (Game Engines/Softwares/Hacking Tools/Operation System/viruses/anti viruses) <>(still not that the majority was found due to data loss and old hardware and lost media)
he is a great mystery Man that has an Unknown behavior and changes he could simply change in one Second, he has a paranoia from himself he is like a Joker twisted character with many dark secrets to him, his father left him at the age of 13 and his mom and grandfather(his moms dad) took care of him which scar-ed him forever (check entry log#2) ,he has a beautiful Mind with a mastermind thinking and he also has a problem with society and the looks he took from multiple people he also got a great amount of friends due to his charisma and his work a lot of people loves him and cares about him
He also loves hacking and hacking groups like (anonymous/ SKIDROW/ Etc....) but he purely loves to play the game in vanilla no hacking ,he is still studying engineering in the electronics and networking engineering department and he is the 2nd in his Division so far he is Un-expectable Actions and Behavior as well as him having a silent state that occur in his action, he rather likes to speak in action rather then words also he is a serious man that stick to his words and promises.

he is truly a big mystery rather a box filled with them but he has a great characteristic mind behind it (beware his spite & rage and try to win his friendship for all parties benefits)

Signature  :
Mr.xxxxxx
Subject signature : Mr.47

Signature of the head of files department
Mr.x

End of the application ........?   .

bio update  #2 on 22/8/2023 01:00 AM  : the subject recently found out rather a harsh truth and has matured and accepted his fate .............. recently as of this year the subject in question had met with his own father via an unpredictable accident and started to meet with him regularly this year and so his view of the world had already changed and went beyond the designated target of his, details are classified............no further data is available although he recently started to progress in his life and is on the move to all level field agents out there a fair warning is to keep distance and keep on watch.... end of log #2

Camouflage is the colour of fear... I have no need to hide from my foes... I have no fear of death. My colours I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live - I am proud to die".
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki, Stern, WANGER

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 1 month ago #2 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Application to join =RpR=
:gasp:

Now that's an unique application :binocs:

From the games we played together so far, it has been a very pleasant experience. Very happy to meet you and I hope others will feel the same.

Have you read our rules?

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: MR.47

3 years 1 month ago #3 by MR.47
Replied by MR.47 on topic Application to join =RpR=
yes and i accept them all

Camouflage is the colour of fear... I have no need to hide from my foes... I have no fear of death. My colours I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live - I am proud to die".
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #4 by WANGER
Replied by WANGER on topic Application to join =RpR=
You have yes from me , you`r great guy + love cats D :sylvester: :celebrate:

3 years 1 month ago #5 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Application to join =RpR=
Welcome to =RpR=, Mr.47! :love:

We hope to share many beautiful stories together with our family and friends.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)