Join us RpR???

13 years 3 weeks ago #25 by hanskirst
Replied by hanskirst on topic Re: Join us RpR???
cause I could also soon join the RS

bo ja mogę też niedługo przystąpić do RS

Here you have a link to members
http://www.rsredsquadron.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?8095

removed by admin
The topic has been locked.
13 years 2 weeks ago #26 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Re: Join us RpR???
To make this also offical: The answer is no, you can't join us.
However I wish you good luck for your further clan search. ;)

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
13 years 1 week ago - 13 years 1 week ago #27 by hanskirst
Replied by hanskirst on topic Re: Join us RpR???
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: its lol xclan

removed by admin
13 years 1 week ago #28 by XWIBI
Replied by XWIBI on topic Re: Join us RpR???
Hello my name is Arthur, probably many of you know me because I was already two times in the RpR, but going to stuff a few days ago I was kicked out of stupidity, after a conversation with spartacus told me that I write a report and see what others think about my return, in H&D2 play more than 4 years I went to the RpR in 2008 when we were not enough, after about 1.5 years game had a break of about 0.5, he again started to RpR after another break next 0.5 years and no further back, about 2/3 no month ago and this week I was fired for stupidity by making application to the GS when I was in the RpR, but no, unfortunately, no clan is really no substitute for RpR me first as I was, and I hope that the last in what will be, and what skills are very good:). if anyone is against my return?

Sorry for my bad english. :)
13 years 1 week ago #29 by XWIBI
Replied by XWIBI on topic Re: Join us RpR???
I forgot to add something about myself, I'm 18 years old every day creation web pages and programs based on PHP, JS, CSS, HTML, C #, Java, and is probably well enough:)
12 years 11 months ago #30 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Re: Join us RpR???
Talked to everyone and nobody is willing to let you join again. Sorry. Hope to see you on server anyway..

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
  • Lukasz birthday is today (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 7 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 8 days (39)