Join app

12 years 9 months ago #1 by McLaine
Join app was created by McLaine
Hello, I'm McLaine, I'm 27 from Italy and i started to play HD2 5 years ago when i create an italian clan for HD2 called KdO (Killers dell'Ombra), with this same clan we played some years before on Tom Clancy Raimbow Six: Rogue Speare. It was a good clan, we had a dedicate server on HD2 multiplayer, and we played all togheter all day long for 2 years than I stopped to play. I restart to play this month.
I have some favorite maps, like Normandy2b and Alps1 but I like to play everywhere. I use havey weapons, Browning and MP44. I meet some RpR members online but i remember only BetterYouThanME.
Thx.
I go to play
The topic has been locked.
12 years 9 months ago #2 by oscar
Replied by oscar on topic Re: Join app
Welcome mclaine to the clan :party: i dunno anything about the recruit process but i think betteryouthenme will contact u shortly,,,, we could really use a good mp44 shooter :vfb:
12 years 9 months ago #3 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Re: Join app
Hi McLaine,
first thanks for your application.
There was a problem with the forum component, registered users could'nt see it but guests did.. :surprised:
However should be fixed now.

I'd have no problem seeing you with our tags, but theres one thing i've read between the lines:
You play cooperation at all? Cause it seems you play Occupation a lot and I'm the only =RpR= who plays Occupation sometimes. So as we are a Cooperation clan and you don't play it it'd kind of pointless?!

But we could start an Occupation team, if you still willing to join.

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
12 years 9 months ago #4 by McLaine
Replied by McLaine on topic Re: Join app
hello guys. Thx for answers. I play often occupetion...better to say always but only because i can't join matches with coop mode. maybe for the version or for some patch i haven't. if you will help me to resolve this problem i have no problem to play coop. Btw the occupation team is not a bad idea ;)
12 years 9 months ago #5 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Re: Join app
For Coop you need the HD2 Addon 'Sabre Squadron'

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hidden_&_Dangerous_2#Expansion

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
12 years 9 months ago #6 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Re: Join app
Hi McLaine

Yes, you need Sabre Squadron if you don't have it. Then download the latest Coop Map Pack from the Download area. Good luck

"Straight and narrow is the path."
  • Lukasz birthday is today (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 7 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 8 days (39)