Join App.

12 years 7 months ago #1 by Scooby™
Join App. was created by Scooby™
Hello, my nickname in the game is Scooby, I would like to join a clan RpR, write some words about yourself, so yes, if what I write is all but incomprehensible sorry my English is relatively weak, but I'm still learning, so, I come from Polish, I am 17 years old, and I play a game of H&D2 SS two years, I really like this game and I play often at present.

I was not in any clan.
As far as my acquaintance with members of the RpR are quite weak, I know only a few players from the server RPR, I know all too well ...

So it's probably all already, but if I forgot something, please write, and certainly will answer your questions.
The topic has been locked.
12 years 7 months ago #2 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Re: Join App.
Hi Scooby

Nice to see you want to join =RpR=. I played with you and you're a good team player, respect other players and don't team kill. So you have my thumbs up, we'll have to wait for SpartacuS and BetterYouThanMe. Lets see what they have to say.

Hope they are not busy and keep you waiting. Good luck Scooby.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scooby™
12 years 7 months ago #3 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Re: Join App.
Hi,
guess i haven't played with you, however Flo says you're a fair and teamplayer so I have no problem to see you under the =RpR= banner. Trial period 2 weeks if Bill (SpartacuS) agrees.

Hope they are not busy and keep you waiting. Good luck Scooby.

I read a little bit of sarcasm between the lines? :D

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
12 years 7 months ago #4 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Re: Join App.
Nah, I was a bit sad because I can't get too see you online or play with you. I never intend to be sarcastic or insulting to anyone. Btw, I won't be playing so much, so I guess we are even now ;)

"Straight and narrow is the path."
12 years 6 months ago #5 by betteryouthanme
Replied by betteryouthanme on topic Re: Join App.
Now to make it finally official:
Welcome to =RpR= family Scooby. :love:
Hope we have a great time together, kick some nazi arse!

Two things fill the mind with ever new and increasing wonder and awe - the starry heavens above me and the moral law within me. Immanuel Kant
The following user(s) said Thank You: Scooby™
12 years 6 months ago #6 by Scooby™
Replied by Scooby™ on topic Re: Join App.
Thanks all :) :love: :love: :love:
  • Lukasz birthday is today (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 7 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 8 days (39)