Want to join RPR

12 years 2 months ago #7 by Superpieter123
Replied by Superpieter123 on topic Re: Want to join RPR
I was not disrespecting to players, maybe my brother was. We playing on the same profile.
My characterskill is TEAMWORK i will ALWAYS offer my life when someone can complete a objective.
I will always cover someone when he asked me that.
Why i will play co-operation if i dont want to play in a team? If i dont want then i will play deathmatch.
Hope you guys give me a chance to re-prove me.
The topic has been locked.
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #8 by Morty
Replied by Morty on topic Re: Want to join RPR
I can remember very well, it was in Libya2, when you were threatening a player (probably it was a female player even) with killing him/her if he/she would not be willing to move the jeep somewhere else...

IF anybody is allowed to give orders on the RpR-servers, it will be the members of the RpR-clan.
But the RpR-members are teamplayers, so they avoid it...

And nobody else instead of you is threatening another player with killing him...
Whoever is hiding behind your profile, has really failed...

Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn, then always be a unicorn.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #9 by Superpieter123
Replied by Superpieter123 on topic Re: Want to join RPR

Morty wrote: I can remember very well, it was in Libya2, when you were threatening a player (probably it was a female player even) with killing him/her if he/she would not be willing to move the jeep somewhere else...

IF anybody is allowed to give orders on the RpR-servers, it will be the members of the RpR-clan.
But the RpR-members are teamplayers, so they avoid it...

And nobody else instead of you is threatening another player with killing him...
Whoever is hiding behind your profile, has really failed...

Will be my brother... maybe we can better make 2 profiles or 2 different pc users so we cant get troubles.
However.. i will apologize for the behaviour from my brother..
  • Lukasz birthday is today (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 7 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 8 days (39)