Teamleaded Coop

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #55 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Teamleaded Coop
Allright.

One problem. We are rolling too many players in these 5 TLCs. I think I'm the
only one that played all of them and I'm the only one that actually cares about
what we are doing here :rules:

Big request to the people that don't have a mike or are scared to speak. If you're
saying you can't speak english, please take a look at Otto. He came in with a minimum
knowledge of english and he is one of the few that really understood what we are
trying to achieve. I know it's hard, but for how long cannot stand up for yourself?

We need at least 3 quarters of players that have a mike on a TLC server at one time.
If we have 2 without a mike on a 4 players server, or even 5, that's not okay. We are
wasting too much time typing. Same problem with setting up our gears.

As we stick with the same class for one evening to not mix up everyone's minds, I suggest
we stick to the same weapon also. Give it more thought at the beginning, but we can
save our setup, together with our class and this way the engineer doesn't have to set up
everything again and again. This should help the TL to set up his plan, atmosphere and get
ready to give clear orders. So two thumbs up for me :gj: :gj:

If you get bored, there's a problem. That means the TL isn't using you and your resources
to the point you're not doing anything all the way in a map. You get the point. Solution:
4-6 players per server to keep things more organized and everyone busy. It's not anyone's
fault the TLC, I think, rolled over 15 players in 5 events. That's too much and this means
we can't create a strong group and get some experience. And we still have a problem, NO FUCKING
VOLUNTEERS. I don't like it.

I hope you guys get the message. I'm not generalizing, especially not the new guys. I don't
want to play this game in any other style and if we keep up with this, you don't wanna know
what's on my mind. You won't like it :whistle:

My impression for tonight: We have earned two fun, happy and respectful players. Those are
Andrew and Timo. Don't know how you do it, but you do a really good job. Keep up this attitude :happy:

Take care everyone :leave:

"Straight and narrow is the path."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #56 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Teamleaded Coop
:gj: :gj:

Not like me when I was a recruit on GS :D about english language

and about me, I still need some experience to be a TL, you know, I haven't led any CM on GS... first time I started with Arctic1 on our 2nd TLC. And it's ptetty hard to lead when you must pretend that you don't know the map, because when you order to the pointman to go in front and check for enemies and tanks and report back, you have to pretend that you don't know what's there and send him there to check out the area, but you know that there's a tank and you are sending him to death... or if you order your team to go for example after that corner, and you know there's a tank, you have to pretend that you don't know that there's a tank and you send the team to death...but if it happens, it happens, this are our rules, and we have to follow them. :sarcy:

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #57 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Teamleaded Coop
You're making me split the group in two. The ones that are interested and are willing to learn,
and people who just have nothing else to do but play some HnD, bored to fulfill their role in the
group.

This doesn't have to be a weekly event or only once a week. Those who are interested and proved it
can play the TLC. Those that don't can simply play as they wish on another private server.

If anyone else has a better idea, spill it out.

P.S. Another good idea would be to modify enemies/vehicles on the map. That means keeping the objectives,
and adding/removing/repositioning enemies/vehicles in different positions. But that would mean we have
to stick to 3 maps per event and they have to be finished 1 day prior to the day we are playing so that
the updated maps can be downloaded and updated on the servers.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #58 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Teamleaded Coop
I want to be in that group where I learn and play TLC as I should, obey to orders and etc. I don't want you snow to think that I'm a lazy person and don't want to play TLC as it should be played.

I'm not a good TL :D as you have seen in Africa2,:D but I'll volunteer myself in other TLCs and try to learn

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese

11 years 8 months ago #59 by Bassrapper
Replied by Bassrapper on topic Teamleaded Coop
next time i speak more with you :)

11 years 8 months ago #60 by Lukasz
Replied by Lukasz on topic Teamleaded Coop
I'm eager to play TLC with you. But I'm often bit occupied when it's occurs. I hope I'll manage to join some time.
I got mic., I haven't speaking English for about two years, but I hope I remember anything ;)

• Lukasz birthday is today (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 7 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 8 days (39)