Max and Seb are leaving our family

9 years 3 months ago #25 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Max and Seb are leaving our family
Well Flo, here is my opinion if you want it:

Max is out, there is no doubt about his behaviour. It is not just one incident.

Steeyk can get a second chance in my opinion. There is reason to accept he was not he one who abused admin rights. If he did abuse those rights it was possibly a 'weak moment' and he will know better from now on. Like I said before, I did not see him behave this way before (my experience) and if someone did see it that person should speak up now. I know I lost patience with players before too, it's the human condition but we should be disciplined about it.

We should all learn from this that we DO NOT give admin pass to outsiders. If you make a mistake in chat (happened to me before) just tell it to Snowman so he can decide if the PW should be changed, also make a note who was playing at that moment.

BTW Flo don't blame yourself for sometimes making a wrong judgement on people, it's those people shaming your trust who are to blame, not the one who gives the trust. And it's all part of a clan, this stuff simply happens every now and then and is all part of the game.

P.S. It wasn't me that day, I couldn't join, I know nothing, I see nothing, I hear nothing...
:lol:

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Serkses, Steeyk, Feldmarshal, benio

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #26 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Max and Seb are leaving our family

Serkses wrote: I think you dont understand... Of course now I dont want to kick you from clan or something like this. And I just saw you and Max on server wrote some bad this to another player to check his polish and I heard your conversation on ts about do some fun from this guy. Maybe Max can say something about this? :nod:

Please Serkses, if you suggest that these conversations take place make a screenshot and post them, now it's just words vs words.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

9 years 3 months ago #27 by Steeyk
Replied by Steeyk on topic Max and Seb are leaving our family
I don't know what are you talking about? We played alone, because we wanted make mission correctly, there were maybe 2,3 situations where we played each other with other players, and we didn't write with him, just "Dont shoot", "Follow" or something like that.

9 years 3 months ago #28 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Max and Seb are leaving our family
Okay

"Straight and narrow is the path."

• Lukasz birthday is in 3 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 10 days (63)