My story

8 years 7 months ago #7 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic My story
Hmm... i don't know why but i feel good that i wrote everything to paper (internet omg :embarassed: )

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #8 by NL
Replied by NL on topic My story
Well Shay, the reason I don't really trust you any more is because when you came back on the forum you did it with a lie. You said:

"Im new on the RpR Forums..."

Which is obviously not true. When you joined as BoosT you also never told us you were already on the forums as Nikothereal.
So this is your third account on this forum...(or are there even more, maybe even banned, personas you used in the past?) Better tell now because I am going to do more research about this and if I find out we banned you under a different name in the past I assure you there will be a new ban, for ever.
When Funzo asked you multiple times what your other names were you never answered.
And now you say:

Well, the time to tell just came. I had enough of this f***g hiding and telling myself

I am pretty sure you would have said nothing if we didn't find out who you were. And why was there a reason to hide? You were banned and unbanned. You should have simply returned as BoosT (or ask the admins to change your account name) and be in the open about it all.

So take a look at my signature, I think it says enough.

P.S.: 192.168.0.100 is not your internet IP, it's a local IP. Go to https://www.whatismyip.com/ and you will see your IP is 176.221.121.27 (at the moment)
http://whois.domaintools.com/176.221.121.27

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo, ShayoX

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #9 by NL
Replied by NL on topic My story
Well Shay, the reason I don't really trust you any more is because when you came back on the forum you did it with a lie. You said:

"Im new on the RpR Forums..."

Which is obviously not true. When you joined as BoosT you also never told us you were already on the forums as Nikothereal.
So this is your third account on this forum...(or are there even more, maybe even banned, personas you used in the past?) Better tell now because I am going to do more research about this and if I find out we banned you under a different name in the past I assure you there will be a new ban, for ever.
When Funzo asked you multiple times what your other names were you never answered.
And now you say:

Well, the time to tell just came. I had enough of this f***g hiding and telling myself

I am pretty sure you would have said nothing if we didn't find out who you were. And why was there a reason to hide? You were banned and unbanned. You should have simply returned as BoosT (or ask the admins to change your account name) and be in the open about it all.

So take a look at my signature, I think it says enough.

P.S.: 192.168.0.100 is not your internet IP, it's a local IP. Go to https://www.whatismyip.com/ and you will see your IP is 176.221.121.27 (at the moment)
http://whois.domaintools.com/176.221.121.27
By the way: even if you change IP we will still catch you for 95% certainty, remember I also found out you were BoosT...

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX

8 years 7 months ago #10 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic My story
If you're such a nice guy, how come after all this f***ing :sarcy: mess we still know
nothing about you?

I played with you last year on one of our TLCs. I still don't undersntad why you said
you are new to the forums and you've already play with us privately. Even it this happend
only once... I don't understand why you keep changing your nicknames and users
so much. Are you going to be a f***ing :sarcy: strawberry next?

This also means you are not f***ing :sarcy: new and you're still being sneaky.

Enjoy your time with us here. I invite you to play with us this weekend. But be careful,
we are dedicated people.

Btw, I still don't know your name Niko-Shay-Boost... :grumpy:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Feldmarshal

8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #11 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic My story

I think Niko-Shay-Boost wants to erase the past and doesn't know how to do it, which is, perhaps, an explanation of his hyper activity in the chatbox for a "new" user, as also Funzo noticed it... He's still a teenager, (if we can trust his birthdate in his profile ...) :mm1:

We'll see ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

8 years 7 months ago #12 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic My story

:whistle:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, Rs_Funzo, Maki, Feldmarshal

• Lukasz birthday is in 3 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 10 days (63)