swinm_god of k98

8 years 3 months ago #1 by swinm_god of k98
swinm_god of k98 was created by swinm_god of k98
Hi guys
I havent played HD2 for a very very very long time. Yesterday I opened HD2, went to multiplayer, and played with 4 guys on RPR SABRE. Today, I joined, played with 2 guys (a RIP player and 'akj'), then RPR feldmarshal joined and banned me for insulting.
What it the problem? The problem is that I played about 30 minutes, did not do anything and got banned for insulting.
What is the reason? Why? Feldmarshal cant show you now tking screenshots, he just joined and banned me. (It was burgundy3)
I repeat: What is the reason? Why? Is it entertaining to ban me or what?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 3 months ago #2 by NL
Replied by NL on topic swinm_god of k98
You are banned forever on our servers, I am amazed you don't remember this.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #3 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic swinm_god of k98
You are banned in firewall so... You was banned many times on our servers and you again ask WHY? You should know why... Well, if you don't remember remind yourself this topic: look here

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #4 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic swinm_god of k98

Oh no! Not this guy again! Lads, we know since a lot that this guy is a shit bringer. Why is he still able to talk here and playing his little game, "i'm innocent, i don't understand, explain me again so we'll enter my favourite game that is arguing and arguing and arguing again, repeating the same things" ? For me, i don't want to waste time even by talking to him, i'm not so patient as you are. If that held only me, he would have been fired from the website for ages. We made it for some others, didn't we ?

8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #5 by NL
Replied by NL on topic swinm_god of k98

Nikita wrote:

Oh no! Not this guy again! Lads, we know since a lot that this guy is a shit bringer. Why is he still able to talk here and playing his little game, "i'm innocent, i don't understand, explain me again so we'll enter my favourite game that is arguing and arguing and arguing again, repeating the same things" ? For me, i don't want to waste time even by talking to him, i'm not so patient as you are. If that held only me, he would have been fired from the website for ages. We made it for some others, didn't we ?

you are right. I now blocked his account on the forum.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)