2020 Otto & Justice Memorial

3 years 5 months ago #61 by sonic
Replied by sonic on topic 2020 Otto & Justice Memorial
Thanks guys for this awesome event. I bought H&D1 on GoG several months ago, but never played it. So I bought H&D2 just for this event (I planned to play it after I finish H&D1, but nevermind...) and jumped into the multiplayer without playing single player, but was fun though :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Damni, Maki, WANGER, Melber

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 5 months ago #62 by Goblin
Replied by Goblin on topic 2020 Otto & Justice Memorial
Hello everyone,
Thanks to Snowman for inviting me to that event, it would be great to attend. I'm sorry I missed the chance to pay tribute to Otto and Justice. Covid sent many people home. Now we have planty of work. No time for pc games...Anyway...world is not ending without Goblin..Good luck everyone...
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki, WANGER

3 years 5 months ago #63 by Melber
Replied by Melber on topic 2020 Otto & Justice Memorial
So I finished the video, to remember the great event that happened this weekend, i enjoyed it a lot. I'm glad I can be a part of it. :rambo:
I wasn't ready for it and i could record only two hours on my hard drive. I chose only the great moments.Thanks also everyone who sent me lot of photos.

And I'm sorry the video didn't play for a while,i set the wrong time zone for release. And to make matters worse, the internet didn't work the whole day yesterday. :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki, WANGER

3 years 5 months ago #64 by Rickystar25
Replied by Rickystar25 on topic 2020 Otto & Justice Memorial
Hello, sorry for the delay but I didn't have time and wanted to share some photos too & also made some random funny (bullshit) videos so if you consider watching them, your mental health might be affected :mm1: Anyways, big thanks for the event , had so much fun! :yipi: :rambo:

Sexologist, comedian, philosopher, retard.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, LadyAgu, Damni, Maki, WANGER, p.jakub88

3 years 5 months ago - 3 years 5 months ago #65 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic 2020 Otto & Justice Memorial
Literally :rofl: :love:
Sir, here is your well earned medal . May the future grant you many! :gj:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rickystar25

• 43 birthday is today (57)