× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Another candidate to get banned.

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #25 by SAS3
Replied by SAS3 on topic Another candidate to get banned.
And one more thing: raping is not a subject for making jokes. Just - never.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #26 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Another candidate to get banned.
Suddenly I feel motivated to upload some footage of today so everyone can "laugh" about what this I'VE NEVER-Endrico was doing on the server today for at least 45 minutes or more, this is just 6:30 mins of it.
Vimeo just takes forever so stay tuned...

@Nikita, yes banning an entire IP range maybe a "nuclear" solution but on the other hand, what are the odds that someone else from Finland or Estland or wherever I'VE NEVER-Endrico is from also plays HD2 and is using the same provider. Yes tehre is a chance, but not too big. And Atef is from Tunesia I believe, surely he's the only Tunesian playing this game ;)

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

9 years 11 months ago #27 by Endrico
Replied by Endrico on topic Another candidate to get banned.
lol you think now ppls respect you more if u h8 me like they h8 idc i will find who use my nick and gl him.. and about you ofcourse you will be soo nice with everyone because u want so bad to RpR clan, and you dont care about irl friends like i see, and also u dont have any respect, everyone talk shit shooting 4 times you dont care, ofcourse payback is not always good but i respect myself and i Talk always FACTS ingame not playing 1 irl im second, thats what you are talking with me soo good, and behind me talking shit about me if u know i wasnt online today.. GL WITH THAT.

9 years 11 months ago #28 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Another candidate to get banned.
@Endrico I have no idea what you just said because your English is pretty bad when you are mad but if you are not I'VE NEVER I don't understand what your problem is other than that another player said he was you. If other players kill you you can report them here just like I do and the admins will decide.

Oh and please stop making insinuations about my motives, all I want is to keep the game enjoyable for fair players like myself, and to keep cheaters and a**holes like you out of the game.
And yes I want a good relationsship with RpR, not because I want to be a member (I have been in clans before) but because I appreciate they are about the only ones keeping this game alive, and I love and played this game since 2003 and hope to do so for a little longer...

Now for the video. I am sorry for all you have to watch my noob play style for more than 6 mins but it gives a good idea what the player I'VE NEVER has been doing on the server for at least 45 minutes. I can also use suggestions for a good and free video editor without watermark. Forgive any misbehaviour by other players, it's frustration with I'VE NEVER.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SAS3

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #29 by iBeLKa
Replied by iBeLKa on topic Another candidate to get banned.
I don't want to be follow somebody or watch at somebody, i just want to stay honest, how can't you understand that, if somebody breaks the rules, i should tell that to admin, i don't want RpR clan servers became full of cheaters/rule breakers. Also i made application, that i wanted to join, i didn't joined correctly, cause didn't played any Coop event, but... if i said i want to join, i don't wanna throw my words on wind, that's why i respect RpR clan and trying to help it.

Don't need to show me here in real or not.. even if you are in real, don't need to think, that i'll start defend you, if you break the rules.

Did i atleast one time called you idiot, noob, or something more?
As i know, no one.
How much times you called me so?
Enought much.
I'm 21 yet, i suppose it's time to respect rules in the game and other players.
Yes, i killed as you said Karol 1 time, but it was accidently, and i asked for forgiveness,
If you will kill, you won't say anything, or if you will get killed by, you will say f*ck you and kill him back...
You are 20 years old yet Rauno, but you act like a small kid, like somebody taked away your candy and you started screaming, saying insulting words.

If you see somebody breaks the rules, tell to admins, don't need to make self judge, we have Admins, which will choose what to make with them, who breaks the rules.

If you think, that i'm acting so kind, it's my character, don't like to be agressive, unpolite and mad...
I'm not 16 years old teenager, who doesn't knows what he wants.

Plus i know you only 1 day, how can i know, that they are all lies and you alone was right?
About, that somebody used your name and started trolling, it's possible.. but it's not true also yet.

Think about and calm down, please.

I don't like to argue with people.

^ ^
The following user(s) said Thank You: SAS3

9 years 11 months ago #30 by SAS3
Replied by SAS3 on topic Another candidate to get banned.
Video is pretty light, but still sufficient. Thank You NL for prediction of events (aka recording)! Respect!
iBeLKa - its sad, but its true - even if he's 90, he still will be 12 (tops).
The following user(s) said Thank You: iBeLKa

• Lukasz birthday is in 1 day (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 8 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 9 days (39)