× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Another candidate to get banned.

9 years 11 months ago #49 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Another candidate to get banned.
Dear Endrico,

You have serious personality issues...go seek help. I am not joking or insulting. Really, you have problems and I worry about you and your future as a human being. If you need to talk about your issues my door is always open. Just tell me what your problem is and maybe I can help you. No sane person would want to behave like you do and I am sure your behaviour is just a cry for help. Let us help you in your times of need, please.

Regards,

NL

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iBeLKa, SAS3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #50 by SAS3
Replied by SAS3 on topic Another candidate to get banned.
I subscribe to NL with both hands.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iBeLKa

9 years 11 months ago #51 by =Pathfinder=
Replied by =Pathfinder= on topic Another candidate to get banned.
In Josua Server...i kicked his ass a lot of times in deathmatch and he starts to cry and call me hacker HAHAHAHA poor NOOB :lol:

9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #52 by SAS3
Oh. I've just wondering, that was it now... Well, doesn't matter. The fact is a fact.

9 years 11 months ago #53 by iBeLKa
Replied by iBeLKa on topic Another candidate to get banned.
He said me, that somebody has used his nickname, came into game and started being offensive,
Well, it's possible, but too much trolling last time from this guy.

^ ^
The following user(s) said Thank You: Endrico

9 years 11 months ago #54 by SAS3
Continuation of this topic is getting silly, but I need to clear something. First: if it is like You say iBeLka (using smbd's nickname for trolling), I would apologize for making this mistake, sincerely shake hands, send even real flowers
or pack of sad jelly beans to him in an attempt of forgiveness. Truly. But! I know that it was him not because he obviously admit it several times, but from his behaviour. Before anything goes wrong, for example when he saw me online, he talks like: "saaaaaaaaaaaaaasssssss...i've misted You...saaaaassssssss...You remember our last game?" (as a nickname "i've never" or "pimpmy5style", quoting specific time, situations and so ever from the plays). So his explainations are such a bullcr**p now. I'm 100% sure of his identity (its just a simple logic, nothing else).
I've writed all this before, not because I'm reporting freak, but because he had stole my (and other players as well) time in a very, very annoying style. For me its obvious to behave on mp servers like admins want to, not only I respect Their work and sacrifice, but because Their rules are similiar for my understanding of team fun. Which brings me closer to the idea of brotherhood, responsibility for each other, and first of all: it gives credence to a simulation of WWII. I'm saying it not because I'd like to become a member of Clan, for clearance. I just want to have fun with living people, in one of Our favourites ever made.
So, Endrico, if it wasn't You in a one time, it was You in other (for ex. yesterday), doing more cr**p then before. I've seen many of Your kind in my quite stormy life in real, everytime concluding: "He/She must grow up some day, this is his/shes personal way".
Everything You said and behave will back to You some time in one or other way. Somebody called it karma, I think. Hope, that You will look at yourself and come to the conclusion "I was such a di*k for people, lets change it". That's called progress. In spite of all, nothing really happend. Today You are here, morrow You'll be somewhere else. It's a life, bro. Learn how to take it with respect for people. That's the true essence of happiness in community, wherever it is. Take care of Your conscience, You gonna need it one day.
Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL, iBeLKa

• Lukasz birthday is in 1 day (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 8 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 9 days (39)