× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

3 years 6 months ago #1015 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
I have decided to give Leo a final chance and a temporary lift on his ban. I have suggested him to play with me until he can gain the trust of others. The only condition, again, is to respect our rules, simple and clear.

If you listen to me, Leo, you will have one good friend. We would like to count on you as much as you can count on us.

Thank you.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: WANGER

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #1016 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

You have decided ? For me, this kind of decision should be collective, and it doesn't seems it's the case here.

Please note well that, on both form and substance, i disagree with your decision.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Damni

3 years 6 months ago #1017 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Sure, Nik. If you have a problem with that. He stays banned :embarassed:

I only wanted to play with him so I can know him better.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, Damni

3 years 6 months ago #1018 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
I think Funzo and NL had already met him

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Rs_Funzo, Damni

3 years 6 months ago #1019 by Damni
Replied by Damni on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

Nikita wrote:

You have decided ? For me, this kind of decision should be collective, and it doesn't seems it's the case here.

Please note well that, on both form and substance, i disagree with your decision.

I vote for Nik as Honorary Provost Sergeant of =RpR= for being intransigent and Snowman as Honorary Chaplain of =RpR= for always trying to highlight the goodness in all players, even the problematic ones :rofl:

Check out my photos on Pixelfed
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita

3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #1020 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

snowman wrote: Sure, Nik. If you have a problem with that. He stays banned :embarassed:

I only wanted to play with him so I can know him better.

Well, let's make it clear and explaining my position :

If i'm not wrong, lifting the ban of a player is a prerogative of the admin who banned him. When an admin decides to ban a player, he explains it in a report and he mentions the duration of ban. When it's time, he or also any other admin can lift the ban. That's the way things work since a long time and it's fine for me. Leonidas case is particular, it's a permanent ban that already has been the subject of discussions here. In such a case, and regardless of consideration about the reason of the ban, i'm not fundamentaly against a "one more" chance but the point is, i say again, that the decision must be the object of a prealable discussion by all admins and must be submitted to a vote.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Damni

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)