× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #43 by NL
Replied by NL on topic ban notes - for admins only please
Banned 123 for reconnecting on realism server and partly for screwing up mission objectives.
This morning I was playing on realism and he reconnected. Tried to talk to him but he did not respond so I kicked him.
Later I joined a game on Sicily 2 and I kicked 2 other players reconnecting while 123 was also on server, so should be clear I'd think.

Then a few minutes ago we started to play Alps2, and when I said "hold fire" (because you will fail mission) he started to shoot his weapon and screwed the mission.
After that we started playing Libya 2 and he died and reconnected. Again I tried to talk and warn but no response. So I banned him for "insulting" by lack of the right category. He tried to reconnect as Kindull (same IP)

123 (victror) was unbanned and given a second chance after he read and translated our rules.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 6 days ago #44 by NL
Banned player Box today for glitching. Two times glitching in one day.
The video is 2 parts, first was this evening and the second part this morning.

This morning (so 2nd part vid) I saw this player near the watch tower near the spawn point but he was not outside so he must have glitched through the wall. To make sure I kill him with a grenade,. Not only was he glitching but also AFK making us all wait for him because after the grenade kill he did not select a spawnpoint so we could not regroup.

Later today I see Box play on Brest again and had a feeling, I join, and see someone on the map doing suspicious things near the door to the submarine pens. I check it out and of course it was box trying to glitch through the door. I even talked about him with another playing and he was stupid enough to keep trying to glitch. You would think players understand by now some admins play incognito just to catch this kind of behaviour.

I have had my eyes on box for a while now because I think he is the same player as Ghy who was banned for using tables before. Both are also from China and there will not be too many players from China...He later rejoined Libya 1 as player "fat" also from China and I guess he thinks we are stupid so I banned that character too.

lol he keeps trying to avoid his ban:

This playeris also the same as chips.
Today (april 12 2015) I see him connect as sohard, but in same banned IP range, later he joined with new IP 107.160.13.10

9 years 1 month ago #45 by Steeyk
Replied by Steeyk on topic ban notes - for admins only please
Guys Wojt made a reconnects on Realism, but i gave him a last chance, he did it twice. What reason is good for reconecting?>

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #46 by NL
No reason...maybe if all players vote for restart I can live with it.
But it is simple: the realism server forces you to play like you are a real soldier with a real (one) life, so you have to be careful, slow and tactical. If you die you have to wait for the next map. It says "DO NOT RECONNECT" in capital letters for a reason.

BTW Seb it would be nice if you gave a reaction here

9 years 1 month ago - 8 years 8 months ago #47 by Steeyk
Replied by Steeyk on topic ban notes - for admins only please
Today i banned Klostermann, for revenge team kill, i threw a nade, he came to that nade and he died, after that he spawned, then he came to me and just killed me, i ask him for reason, about 10 times. I said sorry, he didnt.

Edit: was unbanned after unban request HERE

9 years 1 month ago #48 by NL
Yeah, I have seen Klostermann doing stuff before that was "questionable" but never enough to ban him. I'm not surprised he was banned in the end.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Steeyk

• 43 birthday is today (57)