× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #49 by NL
Replied by NL on topic ban notes - for admins only please
Banned starley Seryoga and artem for team killing.

Why is it just an endless stream of assholes in this game?
I was playing on Justice, Stealth of Sand, for 1 hour 15 minutes and was having a slow and fun game, 101 kills and no deaths. A few more soldiers to kill and some objectives to finish and it would have been a perfect game. BTW Simo Hayha was a Finnish sniper who is untill this day the most successful sniper in history)

Then they joined, I run into starley and he kills me clearly on purpose, jealousy? After that artem killed me from behind at the spawn point, because I obviously deserved that...Oh boy, did you guys team kill the wrong person...

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 4 weeks ago #50 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic ban notes - for admins only please
Today Seb banned VojtaP (cz) for teamkilling. This was my first play of two weeks and this sounds like "Hey ! We are here ! Welcome back !" :rofl:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

9 years 4 weeks ago #51 by Steeyk
Replied by Steeyk on topic ban notes - for admins only please
Proof :sylvester: :
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Nikita, NL

9 years 3 weeks ago #52 by NL

NL wrote: Banned Peter Felsen WH for reconnecting on Realism server.
He died and reconnected a few minutes later. I explained to him and asked him politely to leave, he didn't so I kicked him.
He connected again, this time I have a warning and kicked him again. He reconnected and I gave him last warning but he didn't go so I banned him.

I won't keep this ban for long, just so he learns to respect the rules. I want a different play style on realism and not lone wolf Rambo's.

BTW: I even put message in server: DO NOT RECONNECT

Banned Peter Felsen WH again for reconnecting on realism server.
Above was about a month ago. I lifted his ban after a few days. Yesterday he was playing and reconnecting, again I warned him not to reconnect. I gave him a final warning. Of course today he reconnected again. This dude won't learn...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, Feldmarshal

9 years 2 weeks ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #53 by NL
Banned krawa for reconnecting on realism server. He is ALWAYS reconnecting. Problem is he doesn't speak English. 2 weeks ago I saw him try to connect to our servers but he obviously was not having CMP 1.6 so I asked Max to explain to him where to get it and how to install.

So I tried to explain to him the realism rules but had to kick him several times and he saw others get kicked too. Apparently the message is not coming through and he does not make the effort to translate the server message or ask anyone. This cannot be our problem so I banned him. Ban can be lifted if he tells us he knows and understands the rules and will follow them.

Edit: krawa was unbanned on april 3 2015 after Max talked to him and explained the rules.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

9 years 2 weeks ago #54 by NL
I gave 3a Po@uHy ! a final warning for reconnecting on realism.

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Feldmarshal

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)