× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Project Revenge

9 years 2 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #1 by Feldmarshal
Project Revenge was created by Feldmarshal
Hey guys,I think that more players (mainly Polish palyers) trying to take revenge on admins. For expample use RpR members names and TK with this nick. Today player with nick "NL miesza bigos* " (NL mixed bigos*) played on Sabre and kill me (I played incognito). Yesterday my friend tell me that on Justice played two players and pretended to be me and Serkses. One of them : Spidercik pl (IP: 95.108.61.15) - pretended me - he is banned. And few days early ZiZ use Seb nickname and teamkill all in server (this was ZiZ on 100%).I think that's all the time ZiZ or dragon 987c... I don't know what to think about this :grumpy:

*bigos - traditional Polish dish

NL miesza bigos aka. Feld Ty zmieniaku was unbanned and given him second chance.

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL, Serkses

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #2 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Project Revenge
Well "NL Mixed Stew" actually sounds like it would be a great meal :cooking: :lol:

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LadyAgu, Serkses, Feldmarshal

9 years 2 months ago #3 by Serkses
Replied by Serkses on topic Project Revenge
We have new cook in RpR :party:

9 years 2 months ago #4 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Project Revenge
Lol Jo, this is nothing compared to the nicknames used by cheaters I banned when I was an admin ahah :lol:
PS: I don't know it this thread is also for no-RpR members, in this case sorry.

-VIS ET HONOR-

9 years 2 months ago #5 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Project Revenge
Hey Daniele!
This topic is public ;) I wonder what to do. In fact servers are open for all users,maybe we should close servers and give rights to selected players ? Today we banned 4 players ... 2 times team killers, one time cheater and one time team killer and clown ... :sylvester: They think that,this is old game and doesn't have any rules. Of course not all players have here fault but I can say "one for all, all for one". But it's not my decision,I leave the decision for admins. :sarcy:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself

9 years 2 months ago #6 by roxus1234
Replied by roxus1234 on topic Project Revenge

Feldmarshal wrote: Hey Daniele!
This topic is public ;) I wonder what to do. In fact servers are open for all users,maybe we should close servers and give rights to selected players ? Today we banned 4 players ... 2 times team killers, one time cheater and one time team killer and clown ... :sylvester: They think that,this is old game and doesn't have any rules. Of course not all players have here fault but I can say "one for all, all for one". But it's not my decision,I leave the decision for admins. :sarcy:

Some members of RpR telling about rules is a nice joke, not more. When Serkses glitched and one of forum members give proof nothing happend. Guy from Estonia known as iBeLKa many times killed other players for fun and last time reported, nothing happend. Some of you just don't follow your own rules. So you shouldn't expect any respect from other players. :gj:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Max.

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)