× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Project Revenge

9 years 2 months ago #7 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Project Revenge

roxus1234 wrote:

Feldmarshal wrote: Hey Daniele!
This topic is public ;) I wonder what to do. In fact servers are open for all users,maybe we should close servers and give rights to selected players ? Today we banned 4 players ... 2 times team killers, one time cheater and one time team killer and clown ... :sylvester: They think that,this is old game and doesn't have any rules. Of course not all players have here fault but I can say "one for all, all for one". But it's not my decision,I leave the decision for admins. :sarcy:

Some members of RpR telling about rules is a nice joke, not more. When Serkses glitched and one of forum members give proof nothing happend. Guy from Estonia known as iBeLKa many times killed other players for fun and last time reported, nothing happend. Some of you just don't follow your own rules. So you shouldn't expect any respect from other players. :gj:

Take it easy buddy...
Serkses was talked with and made to understand this was non-tolerable behaviour. Some people deserve second chances.
As you may have seen I moved your report of iBelka and TOLD you we would be talking about within the clan, these talks are ongoing.
Maybe you expect matters to be resolved in 5 minutes? Sometimes it takes some time to get the right people together.

By the way, because you are an outsider, I advice you to calm the tone of your voice, you are a guest here and have nothing to demand... :upset:

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #8 by NL

Feldmarshal wrote: Hey Daniele!
I wonder what to do. In fact servers are open for all users,maybe we should close servers and give rights to selected players ?

What? And miss out on all the fun of banning players and seeing them insult us here? No way! :lol:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Serkses

9 years 2 months ago #9 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Project Revenge
Ok you win :lol: This is very fun :lol:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

9 years 2 months ago #10 by roxus1234
Replied by roxus1234 on topic Project Revenge
I'm calm dude :). I just said, that if someone want respect, he must show that he's worth of it. That's all.

9 years 2 months ago #11 by NL

roxus1234 wrote: I'm calm dude :). I just said, that if someone want respect, he must show that he's worth of it. That's all.

I agree, and the same goes for you, show us some respect if you want us to respect you. BTW, it's not what you said. What you said is we don't deal with our own members when they make a mistake, which is not true.

9 years 2 months ago #12 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Project Revenge
Feld, you don't have to worry about cheaters. Cheaters and rude players there will be forever. You just have to keep your good job and ban them. You are good admins and you will show it. When I was an admin, I banned many players. Some of them changed IP and I banned them again. When servers were full, I spent more time kicking/banning than playing. Often I was bored for that reason, but at the same time I was happy because with my "job" fair players could play with no problems.
So, as Jo said, take it easy Feld mate and play :)

-VIS ET HONOR-

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)