× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

DanJirasekCZ1 - Unban request

9 years 3 weeks ago #13 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic DanJirasekCZ1 - Unban request
Excuse me, Dan, what do you mean with "Minimal 3 month until now I constantly played deathmatch with view on you there"? I could never see the point of view of other players in Rs_servers, and you can do it in =RpR= servers? I think that not even =RpR= admins can do it. Who gave you this power? Why you can see my point of you in game? You are not a =RpR= member, so why you have this power? This is a very serious thing for me. So there's not only infinitive stamina or no recoil cheats, but also this other "trick". Dan, the truth is that you are a very sneaky person. You don't respect anyone. You think to have more power than admins. I would ban you just for this reason. not only from servers but from forum too. I know that you're laughing reading that but as I said, you're lucky because =RpR= admins are generous.
Anyway I have the clean conscience, you can see my point of you when you want.

-VIS ET HONOR-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 weeks ago #14 by NL
Replied by NL on topic DanJirasekCZ1 - Unban request

Rs_Funzo wrote: Excuse me, Dan, what do you mean with "Minimal 3 month until now I constantly played deathmatch with view on you there"?

I think Dan meant to say that he has played DM for 3 months and many times saw you in the same game. Dan's English is quite weak so I think some things get lost in translation.

Anyway, can you guys please stop this discussion? It's not so much that RpR admins are generous but we want prove before we ban someone.
I will be perfectly honest, I personally don't trust Dan (have some reasons) but I also have to be honest that when I saw him play (I was incognito) I never saw something out of the ordinary. Also his long running we discussed a long time ago made perfect sense with the character he chose and his load out (I checked it at the time). Also keep in mind that sometimes lag can cause strange effects like a player travelling suddenly very fast for a short while which could be mistaken for a speedhack. Of course if you see someone running very fast for more than a few seconds it probably is a speedhack.

I am sure that IF Dan is using cheats one day we will have proof and he will be banned. Until that time it is a waste of energy to keep discussing it.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

9 years 3 weeks ago - 9 years 3 weeks ago #15 by DanJirasekCZ1
Replied by DanJirasekCZ1 on topic DanJirasekCZ1 - Unban request

Rs_Funzo wrote: Excuse me, Dan, what do you mean with "Minimal 3 month until now I constantly played deathmatch with view on you there"?

NL wrote: I think Dan meant to say that he has played DM for 3 months and many times saw you in the same game. Dan's English is quite weak so I think some things get lost in translation.

Thx. Ya ya h english gute :^^:

9 years 3 weeks ago #16 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic DanJirasekCZ1 - Unban request
I didn't understand it maybe I was pretty sure that he played deathmatch for much more than 3 months.
However, everyone knows what I think about Dan, and this is not the Rs_forum, so personally I will stop this discussion ;)

-VIS ET HONOR-

9 years 2 weeks ago #17 by Matheo
Replied by Matheo on topic DanJirasekCZ1 - Unban request

9 years 2 weeks ago #18 by DanJirasekCZ1
Replied by DanJirasekCZ1 on topic DanJirasekCZ1 - Unban request
To be honest. This time I feel be like N o b o d y :zzz: PROS. :tea:

• Lukasz birthday is in 5 days (41)