× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

DanJirasekCZ1 - Unban request

9 years 2 weeks ago #7 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic DanJirasekCZ1 - Unban request
Dear Dan,
this is an old topic and I wrote enough about it. It's hard to make proofs. Some weeks ago I saw you running in Africa 1 for the whole desert with the 4th speed (I was playing with another nick, btw) and you never got tired. I followed you with my scope and I didn't shoot you, so that you wouldn't have noticed that I was watching you. You ran only with 4th speed. And you had backpack too. But I didn't have the filming program opened, and anyway your running was just for some seconds. Even if I would have filmed you, your nick would have never been on my foresight (it happens just in occupation, if we play in the same team). So that would have been another problem and another "no-proof".
About your filming, as I said many times, you would never film your cheats. In my opinion you turn off cheats, then you film, then you turn on cheats again. I's not so hard.
This is just my opinion and I expressed it so many times. =RpR= have good admins and they know what to do. I wrote enough...good luck Dan.

-VIS ET HONOR-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 2 weeks ago #8 by DanJirasekCZ1
Replied by DanJirasekCZ1 on topic DanJirasekCZ1 - Unban request

Rs_Funzo wrote: Dear Dan,
this is an old topic and I wrote enough about it. It's hard to make proofs. Some weeks ago I saw you running in Africa 1 for the whole desert with the 4th speed (I was playing with another nick, btw) and you never got tired. I followed you with my scope and I didn't shoot you, so that you wouldn't have noticed that I was watching you. You ran only with 4th speed. And you had backpack too. But I didn't have the filming program opened, and anyway your running was just for some seconds. Even if I would have filmed you, your nick would have never been on my foresight (it happens just in occupation, if we play in the same team). So that would have been another problem and another "no-proof".
About your filming, as I said many times, you would never film your cheats. In my opinion you turn off cheats, then you film, then you turn on cheats again. I's not so hard.
This is just my opinion and I expressed it so many times. =RpR= have good admins and they know what to do. I wrote enough...good luck Dan.

Why you think, it's hard do some proofs for my person, tell me :)
You think, I wanna cheat only when I don't see you on battlefield? WTH, I don't care really, if you been or not be in game with me.
About a incident with backpack. It happened January 21. your nick wasn't different but standard as a Rs_Funzo.
File Attachment:

About your theory: cheating when I stop recording? Why I should do that? Why playing clandestinely? Because,. because?,, I haven't single reason for doing this crap.
Really blame on you for your massive gossip on mine. Maybe sometimes I will show up, what material I have about you.

9 years 2 weeks ago #9 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic DanJirasekCZ1 - Unban request
It was not only that day, Dan. I saw you many times but for me it's hard to film the exactly moment of cheating and anyway I know that you'll be never banned. And, as I said, it's not possible to proof that player on film is you (except on occupation, if we play on the same team). So I don't care anymore. I have my thought about you and I won't change it. There are thousand of players better than me on this game, why I don't accuse them of cheating? Anyway, fortunately for you, I play very rarely on these last days because of my spawnbugs (you noticed it already).
About "material on me", you can do what you want: I never cheated in my life. The only "bad thing" I could do it's to insult cheaters. If this is a crime, I'm guilty then :)
So I have the clean conscience.
Take care, Dan.

-VIS ET HONOR-

9 years 2 weeks ago #10 by DanJirasekCZ1

Rs_Funzo wrote: It was not only that day, Dan. I saw you many times but for me it's hard to film the exactly moment of cheating and anyway I know that you'll be never banned. And, as I said, it's not possible to proof that player on film is you (except on occupation, if we play on the same team). So I don't care anymore. I have my thought about you and I won't change it. There are thousand of players better than me on this game, why I don't accuse them of cheating? Anyway, fortunately for you, I play very rarely on these last days because of my spawnbugs (you noticed it already).
About "material on me", you can do what you want: I never cheated in my life. The only "bad thing" I could do it's to insult cheaters. If this is a crime, I'm guilty then :)
So I have the clean conscience.
Take care, Dan.
Edited//DanJirasekCZ1

Minimal 3 month until now I constantly played deathmatch with view on you there. And my question is, what is the difference between occ and dm - it's really different find out if some cheat or no only with 3rd special view in occ? Not enough fighting with you in front of your screen? You still think, if someone not see me, I must eventually do some bad things. Your fancy about occupation system is funny. :tux:

9 years 2 weeks ago #11 by DanJirasekCZ1
I check servers its look I can play, ban is not given.
Maybe RSC is off or all sinners are unbanned on april :rules:

9 years 2 weeks ago #12 by NL
Replied by NL on topic DanJirasekCZ1 - Unban request
Like I said, you were not banned when I checked the systems.
I assume an admin banned and unbanned you in a short time. Maybe it was a mistake.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanJirasekCZ1

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)