× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Morgen TeamKilling

9 years 1 day ago #19 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Ban Morgen TeamKilling
It's so easy for others to project on you what their opinions are. We don't think like
other people think as though it seems we do. We run our servers as we like to play.
We keep them public for those who adhere to our style and play as we do. Of course
we sometimes throw nades at each other or run over, but we always do it privately or
at least somewhere where we aren't disturbing others' game.

We always pay attention to not make mistakes and we are sorry when we do so. For
some it's just a game, for others it's trying to play as a team and focus also on the player
next to, help him out.

Nobody is forced to join our servers. Team play is what keeps us going with this game
and if you don't like it, years will come and go and we will still be here enjoying it.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, NL, Serkses, Feldmarshal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 day ago #20 by Morgen
Replied by Morgen on topic Ban Morgen TeamKilling
Ok please give me unban

9 years 1 day ago - 9 years 1 day ago #21 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Ban Morgen TeamKilling

Serkses wrote: btw. as I see on RSC you was banned. :undecided:

Morgen was banned by me for only a short while and as a warning (9 = unbanned in RSC), see here for original note: Morgen reconnect ban please check these notes in the future, it's why we make them.

And @Max, I know you don't like me much but why do you always want to dumb the game down? You always want more lives, more gear, less realism with turning friendly fire off, you think that glitching is ok and want people to reconnect to after death to realism server...If you wanted to have influence on how RpR manages it's servers you should have made the effort to stay in the clan and have your say from within our ranks. Don't get me wrong Max, I welcome you on our servers but if you don't like RpR rules play somewhere else.

So far I have not seen Morgen do teamkilling or being disruptive myself, he just challenged an admin warning in my case. He came to forum and said sorry so we may consider a second chance. It's the decision of Serkses.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Serkses

9 years 1 day ago - 9 years 1 day ago #22 by Kure
Replied by Kure on topic Ban Morgen TeamKilling
I have to say that I´m not a friend with banning. I am a person who isn´t optimist or pesimist, but I am realist. I have to say something for example : I join to a RPR server, there is first player from china which can´t speak english, second player is someone like Krawa (nothing against him, not everyone is a friend with chatting during the game or friend with a computer) which totally ignores chat messages. The game is very slow, without any sence, everyone is playing like a lonewolf. These days I feel like a "score collector". This is tactical action game, but sometimes we are forced to play without any cooperation with the others. And I am really happy when connects someone who has good imagination, feel for playing, when He is hurt he says something like "fuck, I´m hit, can you heal me please?". This I loved about this game since 2003. And one day this guy do a mistake and says someone "fuck you", for me it´s an emotion and if its in bounds than I don´t care. Why? People in real life are just like this. Noone is perfect. Everyone needs to ventilate his anger and PC world is the better place for it than to kill someone with a bomb in a market center. So this guy do a one mistake.. one f*ckin (sorry) mistake, and everyone looks at him like if he´s a player full of hate and he loves to break the rules. The game is boring often and for me is better to give a second chance to this "law breaker". There is a question - Play with a guys which you don´t know how to comunicate with them, or play with guy which is maybe a little bit too much extrovert but you can enjoy the game better. It´s not on me but I would like to make a sacrifice to enjoy the game. We could unban some players after a week, or 2 weeks or something like this. Because I am afraid of boring game where is no difference between Lone Wolf singleplayer. This is my opinion. I believe that a lot of RpR members doesn´t agree with me and I respect it. My opinion has no value , I am a little fish in a big aquarium (RpR community) but you could know my opinion. :cookie:

Edit: this is not defence of Morgen. This is general for everything

Sometimes I feel like admin is too much responsive and calls "insulting" something what isn´t as much bad

The world can kick you when you’re down
And it shows no mercy
It makes them smile to see you frown
But just wait and they will see
This would kill the weaker man
But it’s been keeping me alive
Through all the negativity
Somehow I know I will survive
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

9 years 1 day ago #23 by Serkses
Replied by Serkses on topic Ban Morgen TeamKilling
Im gonna unban him, but Morgen one more situation like that Im gonna ban you. Now you can play normal. See you on battlefield :rambo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL, Kot Matro$$kin

9 years 1 day ago - 9 years 1 day ago #24 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Ban Morgen TeamKilling

Kure wrote: I have to say that I´m not a friend with banning. I am a person who isn´t optimist or pesimist, but I am realist. I have to say something for example : I join to a RPR server, there is first player from china which can´t speak english, second player is someone like Krawa (nothing against him, not everyone is a friend with chatting during the game or friend with a computer) which totally ignores chat messages. The game is very slow, without any sence, everyone is playing like a lonewolf. These days I feel like a "score collector". This is tactical action game, but sometimes we are forced to play without any cooperation with the others. And I am really happy when connects someone who has good imagination, feel for playing, when He is hurt he says something like "fuck, I´m hit, can you heal me please?". This I loved about this game since 2003. And one day this guy do a mistake and says someone "fuck you", for me it´s an emotion and if its in bounds than I don´t care. Why? People in real life are just like this. Noone is perfect. Everyone needs to ventilate his anger and PC world is the better place for it than to kill someone with a bomb in a market center. So this guy do a one mistake.. one f*ckin (sorry) mistake, and everyone looks at him like if he´s a player full of hate and he loves to break the rules. The game is boring often and for me is better to give a second chance to this "law breaker". There is a question - Play with a guys which you don´t know how to comunicate with them, or play with guy which is maybe a little bit too much extrovert but you can enjoy the game better. It´s not on me but I would like to make a sacrifice to enjoy the game. We could unban some players after a week, or 2 weeks or something like this. Because I am afraid of boring game where is no difference between Lone Wolf singleplayer. This is my opinion. I believe that a lot of RpR members doesn´t agree with me and I respect it. My opinion has no value , I am a little fish in a big aquarium (RpR community) but you could know my opinion. :cookie:

Edit: this is not defence of Morgen. This is general for everything

Kure your opinion DOES matter. I agree with you that sometimes players get too easily banned. Sometimes I see bans that seem to be caused by an unfortunate grenade throw or just emotion. I will not ban for a single bad grenade or 1 "fuck you". But, I do remember that player and will check him out again in another game. In 75% of the time you will see such a player show the same behavior again and again, and that is when I will ban. I know I have a lot of hate against me as an admin but as you, hopefully, know I always try to give players warnings and explain our rules. If that player does not speak english I sometimes try to find someone who can explain the rules, like Max did for me to explain some rules to Krawa (he speaks zero english it seems).

What I don't like are players who get banned and never come to the forum to explain, say sorry, ask questions or whatever.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• Lukasz birthday is in 2 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 9 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 10 days (39)