× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Morgen TeamKilling

9 years 1 day ago - 9 years 1 day ago #25 by Kot Matro$$kin
Replied by Kot Matro$$kin on topic Ban Morgen TeamKilling
Good that i started discussion.
Topic about morgen's ban rised up to talk about ban :rules:
Now we know ur opinions and morgen unbanned :D
Now u can close it :movies:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 1 day ago - 9 years 1 day ago #26 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Ban Morgen TeamKilling
To teamkill friends is not a "little reason", Matrosskin.
Because those guys were playing and probably they wanted to complete the mission. Some days ago I was playing in Occupation and I was taking a flag: an idiot named FS The Derby (he changes a different clan everyday) teamkilled me without any reason, then he disconnected. If it was in the Rs_Occupation, I would have banned him. Do you know why? Because in my opinion is better a dead HD2 than a HD2 full of assholes or cheaters.
Because in HD2 there sill be a lot of cheaters, Matrosskin.
PS: don't tell to =RpR= admins if they can close or not a topic. They could close directly your account. You are "a little" arrogant, Matrosskin.

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Serkses

9 years 1 day ago - 9 years 1 day ago #27 by Kot Matro$$kin
Replied by Kot Matro$$kin on topic Ban Morgen TeamKilling
Thank you,funzik, you always appreciated me. :embarassed:
""a little" arrogant" is insulting or not?If i answer you, i will be banned lol.But keep it up.I think you have something else to say.
Anyway dont wanna talk with you.
You all looks like the embodiment of justice.
And stop talk about me lol.This topic created not for it.

9 years 22 hours ago - 9 years 22 hours ago #28 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Ban Morgen TeamKilling
In summary, admins want to kill the game and bad players want to keep it alive, right ...? :sarcy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Serkses

9 years 20 hours ago #29 by Max.
Replied by Max. on topic Ban Morgen TeamKilling

NL wrote:

Serkses wrote: btw. as I see on RSC you was banned. :undecided:

@Max, I know you don't like me much but why do you always want to dumb the game down? You always want more lives, more gear, less realism with turning friendly fire off, you think that glitching is ok and want people to reconnect to after death to realism server...If you wanted to have influence on how RpR manages it's servers you should have made the effort to stay in the clan and have your say from within our ranks. Don't get me wrong Max, I welcome you on our servers but if you don't like RpR rules play somewhere else.

I responded well to another server and I never said anything bad about your server, I do not ask my advice to take a critical (though you never did), I respect you, your style of play. And let's stop this discussion already.Thank you. I was always a good opinion of the clan from the moment when I found your site and register on it (scinse serverlist times) Have a nice day ;)

9 years 16 hours ago #30 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Ban Morgen TeamKilling
So,we can turn off friendly fire,but for what ? This setting was in our server always and in my opinion should stay. Team killers always finds a way ( for example kill someone with car). Well,we should turn off vehicles too. One change causes a the other. :sarcy:

About banned:

We should give time ban (3-14 days), but in this moment it's question for Johnny Sniper. It's possible to add in RSC option for time banning ?
In this moment unbanned is hard,because I (and i think others too) can't see more banned players in RSC. Nevermind, I ask Johnny in RSC topic.
Have a nice evening :^^:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself

• Lukasz birthday is in 2 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 9 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 10 days (39)