× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Report bad players here!

6 years 2 months ago #217 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Report bad players here!
Okay found him messing around again, banned (as Ali)

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, ShayoX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 2 months ago #218 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic Report bad players here!

43 wrote: OMG!! Idiots play for server RpR Justice , nick Ant, help

Hi there mate ;) please post at least one screenshot with bad behaviour whenever you want to report any player, get Fraps or any software that can take screenshots. :gj:

6 years 2 months ago #219 by 43
Replied by 43 on topic Report bad players here!
Hello. it will be difficult to take a drop because it always does something else: / Once it disarms explosives, it will kill the Alliant again, or kill Sygurd, or destroy the Shermans ... there are a lot of situations and it will be difficult to catch him.......sory for english :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

6 years 2 months ago #220 by Sasha
Replied by Sasha on topic Report bad players here!
I inform you a little information so to speak it is possible it is a mistake or maybe 18MGB played under an active ban

6 years 1 month ago #221 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Report bad players here!
Hi guys. I just had an intersting chat with player named Vissaeus, aka Bravo. He's a cheater because he has at least speedhack. If you watch him, oyu notice that he can run very fast with backpack. However, he told me that Dan Jirasek told him that he should use tables. I don't know if it's true or not but please, watch everytime Dan Jirasek because he's a real cheater. I don't know why he's not banned forever on your servers but maybe that's not a my problem. But please let me warn you everytime I want. At least that.
I got some screens.
Thanks for your attention guys :)

-VIS ET HONOR-
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL, ShayoX

6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #222 by DanJ
Replied by DanJ on topic Report bad players here!
Hello,

so an cheater from Spain, named (Vissaeus also aka Jagd-Commando, Bravo and I supposing about him many more used nicks from RSC history),
who is obviously cheating in meaning of using sort of tables as is clearly documented (check bellow) 100% of all of his infinity stamina & shooting for soldier contributions what can be see (check bellow).
(sort of tables, I would say) is thinking that I'm the one who probably uses it. (tables or some sort of cheat). So I answering. It's not true and he is wrong.

From posted screen*

"he [I'm] recovering in a millisecond superfast"

depends on the situation and the time spent in the round in sense: more kills means ingame promoting = statistics for soldiers goes up, very up (more accurate shooting and longer stamina for everything). That's why
someone can think it fast than normal, but it's also just an exercise to know the moment when you must know you can start sprint and you must lying down for regeneration be checking the stamina bar on screen amd events around.

"His reaction time is the key"

nothing more to say to this. That's how I would called it. The difference between death and survival for DM players is this. Nothing else matters when 2 well prepared shooter meet between themselves.

About that aimbot talk:

there is no dispute that there is trash talking about me and Visasseus.
I called him mostly in sarcastic meaning that he should use that tables- (not aimbot. For me it don't even exist for its H&D2 game) Thanks god.. -with 250 ammo because he is bad as player even with using some of sort of cheats.
Because in this cases when he meet me in one of rounds what we played he sprinted across the whole map to forgets reload his MP44.. then he subsequently died due of it.

I beg for unban due to not posting any of evidences or minimum for banning me, I would say. Also Funzo is very biased as far as I am concerned.
He never takes into consideration that I was banned in past and subsequently after some time and due of (Unban waves by RpR) get some of the last chance what I trying not to broke it to this day.

He literally disagree with anything and still trying to convince unprepossessed players to cases that "I am cheater and all know it, and all saying same" (as he writing almost every times when I meet him).

https://vimeo.com/227713423

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/166730265

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/166730546

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/166731282

Attachments:

• Lukasz birthday is in 9 days (41)