× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Report bad players here!

6 years 1 month ago #223 by Rs_Emy
Replied by Rs_Emy on topic Report bad players here!
hi all,
good funzo,
justice is done
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #224 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Report bad players here!

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

6 years 1 month ago #225 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Report bad players here!
Dan Jirasek: Ms_Ded Mazai (he's not a cheater) tole me that a player named Rs_Emy joined the RpR deathmatch and said "I like cheaters". Obviously it was not the real Emy, because he had also admin rights. Do you know anything about that?

-VIS ET HONOR-

6 years 1 month ago #226 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Report bad players here!
Every time a discussion about Dan pops up I feel very divided., mostly because no hard evidence seems to be presented. I am not for or against Dan, I just feel uncomfortable about banning because of "underbelly" feelings. Player attributes do increase with time / results in the game. It is hard for me to judge if we are dealing with that or "augmented" skills. One thing I do think is that Dan is not a stupid man and continuing to use cheats after all accusations seems stupid, unless perhaps he is actually getting away with it. This is my dilemma.

Forgive me Dani but Dan is right you are biased and on a mission. Nothing wrong with that when you are convinced Dan is using cheats but, reasoning from a RpR admin point of view, we try to avoid banning based on "disputable" signs.

I do get very tired of Dan being constantly associated with not playing fair, and you could reason that "when there's smoke, there's fire" but a judge would not stand for it. I just have a very hard time coming to a decision.

I am not supporting or attacking anyone with these remarks, I am just sharing my confusion.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki, ShayoX

6 years 1 month ago #227 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic Report bad players here!
First we should watch Dan and catch him using cheats and record it to have some solid proof to provide to ban him in the first place ;)
We can't ban him just because of screenshot that contains Funzo's conversation with Vissaeus... I mean... come on :mm3:
Anybody can say Dan is cheating and what happens after? Dan gets banned just because somebody said or wrote that he is using cheats? :rofl: Somebody provide some very good proof that Dan is really cheating or we will have nothing to ban him for... Just my 2 cents to this situation :sylvester:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL, Maki

6 years 1 month ago #228 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Report bad players here!
To further explain my position: because of the constant accusations against Dan J. I think we should come to a conclusion (because I get tired of it):

1: ban Dan ONLY if real evidence is presented (and ban should be permanent in my opinion - no appeal ever) and let him play until suspicions are proven. The accusers should present direct proof, or "shut up".
2: ban Dan because of the constant accusations and "general" mistrust, accepting we may be banning someone permanent because of his skill level but "we just don't trust" and having no real proof, ending the drama once and for all.

I prefer 1. I know I have banned players for less, but ALWAYS was I PERSONALLY convinced a player deserved the ban, my permanent bans are always documented with direct proof. My bans almost never get disputed because the evidence is most times always clear, first hand, beyond discussion. And they know it...

I can live with 2 (tired of it), but won't be proud of it...and it feels a bit "unworthy of =RpR=".

If I didn't think Death Match was so very boring I would probably be there myself more often to check Dan out...

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo, Maki, ShayoX

• 43 birthday is today (57)