× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Report bad players here!

8 years 6 months ago #37 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Report bad players here!
PS: I'm not defending Ruslan, I don't even know him.

-VIS ET HONOR-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #38 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic Report bad players here!
Players with nicks =blue_r@ven= and Special75 disconnected after they died and started playing again on the same map =RpR=Realism

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, NL

8 years 6 months ago #39 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Report bad players here!
Thank you for reporting, we will keep an eye on them.
BTW if you try to hide an alternative name you better also blur out the chatbox my dear Blazix :)

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX

8 years 6 months ago #40 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic Report bad players here!
I change nickname after my every report so don't need to hide it anyway but i keep hiding it :D :D

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #41 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Report bad players here!
Hi guys. I'm writing here referring to the post about Libanese in the ADMINS ONLY thread. Maybe it's none of my business and I don't want to defend them, but I think that it would be fair, for me, to report their FAIR behavior here, especially because they don't speak English. Evergreen and Libanese (dad and son) are 2 nice guys. They never use bad words or cheats and they never create any problem to the server. They are polite and friendly guys. Some months ago I saw Evergreen passing through a net in deathmatch Czech map, and I told him that it was glitching. He didn't realize what I was saying. He said that he passed through the net just because it was the shorter way to the game lol. And I trusted him. He had no reasons to glitch. They only think they want to do is play with friends.
As I said before, I don't want to defend them (they NEVER asked me any help and they even don't know that I'm writing here), but I think that it's "my duty" to report the fair behavior of fair players when they can't defend by themselves (because they don't speak english, in this case). Thanks for your time :)

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, NL

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #42 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Report bad players here!

Rs_Funzo wrote: (they NEVER asked me any help and they even don't know that I'm writing here)

Well, as i understand this story, these players (at least Libanese) were banned, then unbanned, then banned again, then unbanned again,
all of this in a very short time. I maybe wrong but it's possible that they even didn't notice all of this, at least since the first unban. :confused:

What a lousy story, this kind of "sneaky" intervention in RSC ... Whoever made it, was it so hard to make it in the light ? For heaven's sake!
We don't talk about a serie of digits coding an IP, we talk about a person for we decide if she has, or not, the right to play or our servers.

That is shameful, that only brings doubt an suspicion on all =RpR= admins. A bit of transparency and dignity is required for such a stuff.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)