× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Report bad players here!

8 years 4 months ago #61 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Report bad players here!
Er Sorcio is Italian and he has for sure a dynamic ip. Thanks anyway, Jo :gj:

-VIS ET HONOR-

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 4 months ago #62 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Report bad players here!
That's alright, dynamic or not they still stay within the same range usually and a combo with their provider identifies them, After a few bans you know which range to ban :)

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

8 years 4 months ago #63 by Rs_Funzo
Hi guys. I want to explain, on the basis of my experience of admin (and on the basis of expert players' advices), how you can recognize a no recoil hack. You know for sure that, while you're shooting with a heavy weapon (MP44, BAR) recoil is higher than while you're using a MP40 or a Stengun or a Thompson. You need a good shooter-character, for example Jenkins (if you're using Stengun, or MP40, or Delisle/shotgun, you can use a less shot but faster character, because recoil is less strong and you can use speed to jump and disorient your enemy). However, even if you're using Jenkins, you can't shoot all 20 rounds all together, especially if you stand up (you know that if you stand up recoil is higher, if you crouch recoil is less strong and if you lie down your shooting is more accurate): if you shoot all 20 rounds standing up, your weapon will go to the sky. But fair and pro players found a solution: you need to shoot 4-5 rounds bursts standing up, then crouch and finish your magazine. If you see a player that shoots standing up with a bar all his magazine, he's a cheater for 99%, then you have to keep an eye out of him. I noticed that stupid and idiot cheaters (yes, there are idiot cheaters and smart cheaters) never crouch and shoot always standing up, or even while they're running! They look like Rambo. Smart cheaters use "tricks" to mask their cheat (short burst shooting, crouching etc.) but sooner or later they will do a "faux pas". Some years ago there was a player from Italy from a good and fair clan that played with us all on evening in Rs_Training, Normandy2B occupation server: he was a cheater. He had a 66% shooting character and he got very often headshots. He shot 3-4 rounds bursts to mask his cheat, but he never crouched. He shot Always standing up. Then I noticed that he used a poor shooting-character. In this case he used a poor shooting character because it was faster and stronger than Jenkins. With the no recoil hack he got the perfect character :)
No one accused him of cheating before, but when I noticed it I said it and other pro players kept an eye on him: he didn't play anymore.
Maybe this post won't be useful to you, because you play coop and you don't care so much about occ and deathmatch, it was just an advice, nothing else :)

-VIS ET HONOR-

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #64 by Rs_Funzo
Hi guys. After several weeks, Yesterday and today I played HD2 for a bit :)
I noticed that Dan Cheatasek is unbanned not only in the "No-rules" server but also in RpR Deathmatch. Ok, it's not my server and however who knows when I will play again, but I saw him pass in this window (Africa1 map). I don't know if it's a glitch or not, but there are iron bars on that window.

Obviously it took him just a spit second, so I couldn't take a screen of him.
Take care guys.

-VIS ET HONOR-
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maki

8 years 1 month ago #65 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Report bad players here!
Dan has sent me a video where he is "glitching" trough the iron bar
window. For me it's not realistic, of course, but if you can climb that
window just like the one in Africa 5 or Czech 3, I don't see why he
should not use it.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

8 years 1 month ago #66 by Rs_Funzo
There's also a point of the bank, in N2B map, where you can pass through the wall and enter in the bank. It's not a glitch because it's a bug, but admins kick players for that reason. It's the same situation of the window with bars. But you wouldn't kick Dan, snowman. You defend him and his cheats/glitches and personally I don't like it and I don't want to be a part of this situation anymore.
Jo, my good friend, you know that I trust you 100%, could you make me a last favor? Please delete my account on this forum, I can't do it. I really don't like this situation anymore. I don't want to be a part of a clan that defends cheaters. Please Jo, I know that you understand me and that you will satisfy my request ;)
You all have my skype (rs_funzo), cya there or in game one day :)
Cya ;)

-VIS ET HONOR-

• Lukasz birthday is in 1 day (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 8 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 9 days (39)