× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Request to unban - Leonidas

3 years 6 months ago #7 by Maki
Replied by Maki on topic Request to unban - Leonidas
No worries Snow :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 6 months ago #8 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Request to unban - Leonidas
I've already unbanned Supergamer because his senior officer guaranteed his past mistakes will not be repeated.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

3 years 6 months ago #9 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Request to unban - Leonidas

Sasha expressed it very well and i 100% agree with him. Also Snow is right, in such a case, admins are founded to expect a bit more convincing request.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sasha

3 years 6 months ago #10 by LEONIDAS -=[NL]=-
Replied by LEONIDAS -=[NL]=- on topic Request to unban - Leonidas
I'm sorry and my sincere apologies for my actions! I hope you will accept my apologies.

3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #11 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Request to unban - Leonidas
You already had your chances, Leonidas, and you wasted them by your own fault (and not, repeat not, the fault of your son, because you, repeat you, are fully responsible for him). Just type "Leonidas" in the search button and you will see all the story, if you don't remember it.

Because of this, and with all due respect to your person, i personally don't believe in your sincerity, i think that your apologies are only convenient and, with the experience we have about you, i think you'll break our rules once more, you'll be banned once more and you'll come here to apologise once more and to ask once more for unban.

Enough is enough and even the best jokes must have to end. Your ban was declared permanent, and i don't see any reason to change that.

Your last hope now is that a majority of admins finally accept to unban you, because such decisions remain collective at =RpR= but, frankly, i don't believe it so much.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Rs_Funzo, Sasha

3 years 6 months ago #12 by Sasha
Replied by Sasha on topic Request to unban - Leonidas
I believe that he has exhausted all his chances, we could unblock him, but the slightest violation on his part will again send him to the banned list and again there will be requests to unban him, because I think that his request does not make sense.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maki

• Lukasz birthday is in 7 days (41)