[MTB] servers - requests, questions e.t.c.

6 years 1 month ago #61 by Maletzki
Replied by Maletzki on topic [MTB] servers - requests, questions e.t.c.
Preparing to move to Windows Server 2003 R2 - let's see how it works after it!

Playing H&D2 since 2007.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 1 month ago #62 by Maletzki
I'm a bit.. well, let's say angry. After Windows XP wasn't a good option, Windows Server 2003 failed also. Moved back to Windows Server 2008 R2.

Preparing Windows Updates, moving all stuff on the server, disable IPv6 and start everything.

Playing H&D2 since 2007.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL

5 years 11 months ago #63 by Maletzki
Hi guys,

don't what what's wrong at the moment with Windows. Have to reinstall it again, because after deactivating IPv6 everything is freezing after 2 days of running. Also connection via Remote Desktop is not working anymore. After a restart and logging in into the VM (via Proxmox) it's possible to connect again. Maybe there's a problem with the IP itself, or I did something wrong with deactivating IPv6.

I'll reinstall the server competly with a new IP and a new MAC. Then I will install ALL Windows updates and THEN I will deactivate IPv6. The shittiest thing is I have to pay 0,60 EUR for calling Microsoft to let them activate the license.

Playing H&D2 since 2007.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

5 years 11 months ago #64 by Maletzki
Hi guys,

it seems that now everything is working fine (for now). I changed a bit of the settings, running it now on a new IP 54.36.234.205.

Server should be ready in the next 30 minutes, have to download the backup files.

Playing H&D2 since 2007.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #65 by DanJ
Replied by DanJ on topic [MTB] servers - iBeLKa

iBeLKa wrote:

Dan Jirasek as always retard, banned me on MTB for "insulting" He was typing me something that i didn't changed, i ignored him and he banned. Hope MTB owner will take away his admin rigths.

Ibelka, I will start from a RpR server, the yesterday's meeting, and so on in previous days and months. Even if RpR is not my businnes and I don't compare acts against rules on RpR to MTB environment. I will include them for overall informations.

You using an self-boost to place on the rooftoops. A place that can not be reached without the use of a on purpose bug.
What I know, you using it quite regularly when I see you, and as you already know (bugs are not allowed anywhere).

Video: (Amino4ka aka Ibelka):

Some time ago, you was banned on MTB.
Banned several times and for a several cases, such as using tables at its best finery - an british uniform on side of axis troop + 100 or more shots in the BAR 1918 at MTB server. Svejk sent me in the past several evidences of you using tables. Right now I dont have him in contact anymore, I found myself on my disk only this video. You immediately respawned with a BAR on axis side. Then later on you act like you dont care and leave game.

Among other main things, you present yourself very unfriendly. Verbal attack as is possible. Hides behind another name. Common reports of your teamkilling or otherwise interfering game for others. This is all from MTB.

The pop up message of banned player on server for "insulting" is specification for a "bad attitude" in a RSC program.

I have not seen from you none of simple words like sorry or alike.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL

5 years 7 months ago #66 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic [MTB] servers - iBeLKa
It seems that we could ban Alex for 1 week based on Dan's report :rofl:

"Straight and narrow is the path."

• Lukasz birthday is in 7 days (41)