[MTB] servers - requests, questions e.t.c.

5 years 7 months ago #67 by NL
Replied by NL on topic [MTB] servers - iBeLKa
iBelka wrote in shoutbox yesterday:
"Dan Jirasek as always retard, banned me on MTB for "insulting" He was typing me something that i didn't changed, i ignored him and he banned. Hope MTB owner will take away his admin rigths."

You were in the shoutbox again a few hours ago so I can safely assume you read the accusations Dan made against you. You don't deny them, you don't apologize for them so that suggests it is all true. Even when none of this happened on =RpR= servers it only shows me we were right to kick you out of =RpR=.

You are demonstrating everything we have been trying to keep away from this game and playerbase. Especially the use of tables is just sad noob behavior and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Seems to me you are the retard here Alex and I would appreciate it if you did not play on =RpR= servers anymore, as you know players like you are not welcome on our servers and as it turns out, also not on MTB.

Read my signature and replace the word "trust" with "respect".:upset:

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 7 months ago #68 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic [MTB] servers - iBeLKa
I agree with you Jo, but I respect Alex. I'm really sad this kind of stuff still happens.

"Straight and narrow is the path."

5 years 7 months ago #69 by iBeLKa
Replied by iBeLKa on topic [MTB] servers - requests, questions e.t.c.
Ello people. Ye, i glitched for fun 1 time on Josua DM server and died after some seconds. Didn't wanted to stay on roof, to have attack advantage on others. Now i don't have tables like i did before and i wasn't insulting Dan on MTB server. I can say sorry about my glitch. You can ban me, if you find this necessary.

Best regards.

Alex ❤

^ ^
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #70 by DanJ
I didn't expected that an sorry by you, but you did it (at least by half) and at least for that one glitch :) Some time ago, I did so much bad stuff by myself :embarassed: and how is it here already written, if you then want to apologize you will fast becoming aware how hard it is - not only become unbanned but gain that trust factor again :/
Saying atleast that sorry, its a good start for me. Everyone should learn lessons from the mistakes made so that they can be avoided in the future, but you must want it but it may never be again so easy.

You are again welcome on MTB.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL, iBeLKa

5 years 7 months ago #71 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic [MTB] servers - requests, questions e.t.c.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: DanJ

5 years 1 month ago #72 by Kris
Why im banned on MTB servers??
I got banned when i was playing with Emy and some other players like 4-6weeks ago.
Please remove ban.

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)