H&D2 "Lost Content" Early-Beta-Alpha Things

3 years 7 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #19 by Stompinidus
Replied by Stompinidus on topic H&D2 "Lost Content" Early-Beta-Alpha Things
https://www.idnes.cz/hry/magazin/pokec-s-autory-hidden-dangerous-2.A010605_beneskubekhd2010606_bw
One of the questions: Will we be able to fly in planes? Answer: It will be possible to fly in planes and in one of the first helicopters.

Interesting
The following user(s) said Thank You: JonnySniper

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 7 months ago #20 by MR.47
Basically in total the game got rushed so much that they cuttet 40% of the main game and goal so that these features would be revolutionary in gaming that era 2003 especially when valve was creating the next half life game and they yet didn't finish it until 2004 the features that were cut from the beginning would have beaten the entirety of the games and won the game of the year heck even realism awards but that's it.

Camouflage is the colour of fear... I have no need to hide from my foes... I have no fear of death. My colours I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live - I am proud to die".

3 years 7 months ago #21 by WANGER
Replied by WANGER on topic H&D2 "Lost Content" Early-Beta-Alpha Things
Crap this is not good : (

3 years 7 months ago #22 by MR.47
These are software development kit screenshots I found over the internet

Camouflage is the colour of fear... I have no need to hide from my foes... I have no fear of death. My colours I wear openly, they proclaim louder than any words, "I am proud to live - I am proud to die".
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: JonnySniper, WANGER, Doc

3 years 6 months ago #23 by MR.47
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1435miLoZEfawnBLkAa7ApT3QiUyOw9dY

In that link you will find a rare video of h&d2 development spoken in Czech language I found it long time ago and I sent it to a friend to investigate what they were saying in general in that video (because I don't speak Czech) and what programs or SDK they were using as well as spotting the difference between the video version and the original release

We couldn't find anything due to the fact that the video is very old and graphics are not supporting our tasks so in conclusion of that I will share it with you

The following user(s) said Thank You: JonnySniper, Stern, Doc

3 years 6 months ago - 3 years 6 months ago #24 by Stern
Sad is that video quality is so low and it shakes quite a bit, cannot really see the programs in detail they use...:(

Did you know theres some residue of something... some built in dialogs in HD2SS exe and LS3DF.dll.

Any resource program can view this.

//

HD2 Demo has Demo.dta file
How to extract it ?
dta_unpacker_2012 doesnt have this in the list and if this file is renamed to known DTA files then the un-packer crash.

The one who hesitates is lost !
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, MR.47, Doc

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)