Jacobston's Uniform Mod

9 years 3 months ago #85 by jacobston
Replied by jacobston on topic Jacobston's Uniform Mod
@Samuelfenix: I have actually been thing about doing some uniforms like that, I will get on that :gj:

@Feld: Modern, nice twist. I will get started on that, though it may take me some time.

@Max: I'm glad you like it. I will possibly update that uniform in a while to add more details.

@Snowman: Well, he has to wear something to bed :mm1: :zzz:
I was actually thinking about making an actual pair of pajamas to wear in game, just to add a nice twist. Let me know what everybody thinks.

I have two exams this week, and then I am off until Feb 2, so I am going to try and get as many uniforms released as I can.

My first priority will be to finish up and release the Sniper Elite style uniform, maybe with something else. After that I will try to release as many of these as I can. Let me know if you have any other requests, I can't make any promises, but I will try to get as much done as I can ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL, SamuelColt, Max., Feldmarshal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #86 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Jacobston's Uniform Mod
Yeah I have a request, can you make something like this? Nobody shoots a bride...

:lol: just kidding, thanks for all your work mate :gj:

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Serkses, Steeyk, Feldmarshal, jacobston

9 years 3 months ago #87 by jacobston
Replied by jacobston on topic Jacobston's Uniform Mod
A dress on a battlefield? Sounds familiar... :lol:

I guess for now you're going to have to hope nobody shoots a guy with glasses :P

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, NL, Feldmarshal

9 years 3 months ago #88 by SamuelColt
Replied by SamuelColt on topic Jacobston's Uniform Mod

jacobston wrote: @Samuelfenix: I have actually been thing about doing some uniforms like that, I will get on that :gj:

@Feld: Modern, nice twist. I will get started on that, though it may take me some time.

@Max: I'm glad you like it. I will possibly update that uniform in a while to add more details.

@Snowman: Well, he has to wear something to bed :mm1: :zzz:
I was actually thinking about making an actual pair of pajamas to wear in game, just to add a nice twist. Let me know what everybody thinks.

I have two exams this week, and then I am off until Feb 2, so I am going to try and get as many uniforms released as I can.

My first priority will be to finish up and release the Sniper Elite style uniform, maybe with something else. After that I will try to release as many of these as I can. Let me know if you have any other requests, I can't make any promises, but I will try to get as much done as I can ;)

ok I'm glad you're working with the uniform sniper elite :)

here is a list of uniform sniper elite 3 that maybe in the future you wanted to do

The following user(s) said Thank You: jacobston

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #89 by SamuelColt
The following user(s) said Thank You: jacobston

9 years 2 months ago #90 by SamuelColt
Attachments:

• Lukasz birthday is in 3 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 10 days (63)