Texture Enhancement Project 0.2 - ShayoXARMORY

6 years 9 months ago #43 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic ShayoxArmory - ShayoxMods

NL wrote: Shay I have a question: do you change some of the characteristics of the weapons or are you only changing graphics?
For example: a mp40 (9mm) rendered as a grease gun with the firing rate of a spagin and recoil of a delisle?

Good question mate :gj: I do not change any statistics of the weapon, it is possible to do that with TABLES
Last TABLES modification worked on M3 Grease Gun replaced on M1A1 Thompson with Grease Gun having 30 bullets but very slow fire rate which seemed pretty BALANCED to me. But it is a cheat right? :( So basically it won't cut it if somebody would start using it on multiplayer :leave:
Even had Benelli ready but still it used TABLES to fully work. It is a sure fun thing to use on singleplayer as I do but on multiplayer some players would have another opinion about it's BALANCE etc. :sozzled: If there is another way to change stats of H&D2 weapons, sadly I do not know it yet. :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 9 months ago #44 by NL
Replied by NL on topic ShayoxArmory - ShayoxMods
Excellent answer :)
I am very happy you realize that changing these characteristics would be a form of cheating! (if not everybody is using the altered files).

Carry on 8)

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #45 by Miller786
Replied by Miller786 on topic ShayoxArmory - ShayoxMods
That thompson 1928 is looking nice!! :gj: :gj: :gj: however i suggest you make a stick magazine version since in game the thompson only has 20 rounds also commandos and sas rarely used drum magazines because they rattled which would have been a problem for stealth and they were awkward to carry around, generally if they used them they carried one drum in the weapon which they would empty then switch to stick magazines.
Being italian myself i really appreciate the work on the carcano too, from what i read a while ago it should have been in vanilla H&D2 as well but got cancelled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX

6 years 8 months ago #46 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic ShayoxArmory - ShayoxMods

Shayox wrote: Thanks Miller :gj: Info on thompson: It's still in a kind of alpha :D
Thompson didn't pass any tests yet due to my game refusing to launch, thompson will be ready ASAP 8)
Stay tuned :hunter:

Here's some joke flak truck :sozzled:

:rofl: :leave:

Can you make a version of the Opel flak without the driver cabin, only with bonnet? The model would have to be edited for that (remove some facets) and re-imported to 4ds file format.

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #47 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic ShayoxArmory - ShayoxMods

What is that stuff Shay ? Did you add some kind of caterpillars on the truck in case it overturns in action ?
:undecided:

EDIT : Well, i'm not sure who created that kind of dinosaur, if it's Shay or Ted. :D

6 years 8 months ago #48 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic ShayoxArmory - ShayoxMods
I meant something like this ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita, ShayoX

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)