Texture Enhancement Project 0.2 - ShayoXARMORY

6 years 6 months ago #67 by NL
Replied by NL on topic ShayoxArmory - ShayoxMods
@Shay, I always use a modified .bmp for how the scope of a K98 is rendered, see pic. Don't remember how I got it, was part of an HD mod I think. It is a small detail but it makes the gun look much better in first person view.

I really like how it looks. Can you make something similar for the Enfield and Springfield?
See link to file here it goes in MAPS folder.
That .bmp looks like this:

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 6 months ago #68 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic ShayoxArmory - ShayoxMods
Oh this, I have one too it's cool ;)
Here you go : springfield + lee enfield fpv scope just like that k98 mod on the screen there :hunter:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

6 years 6 months ago #69 by NL
Replied by NL on topic ShayoxArmory - ShayoxMods
thanks man!

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

6 years 6 months ago #70 by Miller786
Replied by Miller786 on topic ShayoxArmory - ShayoxMods
Hey that delisle is really nice, my personal favourite version is the de lisle with colt magazine and barrel sights, however it is a pity the 3rd person model is the same as vanilla and imo the barrel would look better if it had a more consinstent color instead of various shades. The texture fix is also nice! any hopes for fixed texture for the thompson 1928 :D?

6 years 6 months ago #71 by ShayoX

Miller786 wrote: Hey that delisle is really nice, my personal favourite version is the de lisle with colt magazine and barrel sights, however it is a pity the 3rd person model is the same as vanilla and imo the barrel would look better if it had a more consinstent color instead of various shades. The texture fix is also nice! any hopes for fixed texture for the thompson 1928 :D?

Hi Miller glad you like it :gj: These 3RD person models are weird with rendering...
When You are very close to that weapon you can see everything on it including details etc but once you get like few steps back
the details disappear which brings a huge problem to making these 3RD person models look more detailed :(

About the texture fix for Thompson (and other guns), still working on it, 4DS files are the worst type of files I have ever worked with
and they refuse to cooperate
:rofl:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Miller786

6 years 4 months ago #72 by ShayoX
ShayoXARMORY
Christmas Update + Finally released De Lisle Vid (Special thanks to Wanger for posing with De Lisle and also special thanks to SnowmaN for mentioning Wondershare Filmora which is fucking amazing and very easy to use :gj: )
23 Days left! It's snowy here already, just hope it stays that way till Christmas :yipi: :snowman:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)