Texture Enhancement Project 0.2 - ShayoXARMORY

6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #73 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic ShayoxArmory - ShayoxMods
ShayoX ARMORY
If you are experiencing "cut" sides on my site then just press CTRL and hold it while scrolling the mouse wheel to zoom out :movies:
I hope this will be possible to fix soon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 3 months ago #74 by ShayoX
ShayoXARMORY

-Added H&D 1 & 2 Steam links
-Added notification about cut sides problem to zoom out a bit

6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #75 by ShayoX
ShayoX ARMORY <-- Go to my site for downloads
If you like my mods, leave a "Thank You" under the post so I will now you want more :sylvester:
Site modifications:
Main Changes :beat:
-Resized everything to fix the display and prevent the cut sides of the site
-Redesigned ShayoXARMORY Logo
-Added STEAM & GOG H&D Community links
-Redesigned GOG and STEAM H&D series purchase areas
-Added temporary Russian Community on VK logo + link

Hidden & Dangerous 2 Modifications: (PLEASE REPORT ANY BUGS IMMEADIATLY) :rules:
-Released Realistic Lee-Enfield No.4 MKI both non scoped and scoped versions
This here are just concept texturing previews, still haven't figured out how to fix texture problems with 4ds weapons.
Rifles have partial texture fix that looks cool on rifle barrel. At least something yeah?

Mods that are coming soon: :hunter: :rambo:
Tokarev SVT-40

Springfield Armory M1903A3

Lewis Gun

Stay tuned! :cooking: :gj:
Attachments:

6 years 2 months ago #76 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic ShayoxArmory - ShayoxMods
I've been looking at your work, and been wondering, can you take all the Africa maps and put it all in one map?
For example, first map Africa1, then somewhere behind the airport, behind the cliff continuing with Africa2, and after crossing the long desert reaching the oasis in Africa3, then finally close to the oasis, the bigger airfield on Africa5 where Schumann waits for us..
Just an idea... :D

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX

6 years 2 months ago #77 by ShayoX

Hellcat wrote: I've been looking at your work, and been wondering, can you take all the Africa maps and put it all in one map?
For example, first map Africa1, then somewhere behind the airport, behind the cliff continuing with Africa2, and after crossing the long desert reaching the oasis in Africa3, then finally close to the oasis, the bigger airfield on Africa5 where Schumann waits for us..
Just an idea... :D

Yeah it is possible, and the idea is WONDERFUL :gj: I did this some months ago already, when I was attaching Africa 3 to already attached Africa 1 Airfield + Africa 2 Desert and 3DS Max just crashed after I have imported Africa 3 Oasis :P
4DS files are HELL :devil: :D

I have also had idea to connect all Libya maps :D I have connected Libya 2+3, after that I wanted to connect first one but map isn't solid when I checked it in game, scripts are messed up, spawn area is outside... :leave: I'd need a scripter or someone who makes maps to help me out with this first. Each map has it's own scripts and if you connect two maps even if it's Africa series still every map has different scripts and spawn areas etc. :beat:
Just finished digging my scene.4d with Libya 2 and 3 from my old files. I have also placed surrounding mountains on Libya 2 exit and modified the connection between two maps a bit. Here's a sceen that I just took:

Attachments:

6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #78 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic ShayoxArmory - ShayoxMods
So what are the chances to see a map like this in game?

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX

• Lukasz birthday is in 10 days (41)