Texture Enhancement Project 0.2 - ShayoXARMORY

6 years 8 months ago #49 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic ShayoxArmory - ShayoxMods

Pretty much sexy...
:D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 years 8 months ago #50 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic ShayoxArmory - ShayoxMods
this one, too? Nice model for my collection with the right name

6 years 8 months ago #51 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic ShayoxArmory - ShayoxMods
"HUGE UPDATE"
ShayoxMODS - Site remastered (still under construction)
ShayoxARMORY - Added sections for my custom screenshots, joke models, concepts and comment section.
Go and check it out for yourself :P
@Miller - Thanks m8 Thompson with stick mag was the first thing to do ;) Some players want Thompson with drum mag and some want it with stick mag. I leave the choice to the player. :P
There's many weapons missing in this game, I want to add them if it's possible with animations, statistics etc . :rambo: :hunter:

@Nik - :rofl:
@Ted - Here you go 8) I would release it but 3DS Max again had a *problem* with exporting this 4ds file... :upset: :devil: :upset:

Also SVT-40 coming to the battlefields of H&D2! Video of it in action will be released soon :gj: Stay Tuned :smoke:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

6 years 8 months ago #52 by ShayoX
Replied by ShayoX on topic ShayoxArmory - ShayoxMods
Have some more previews :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo: :rambo:
ShayoxARMORY
My Custom Arisaka

SVT-40 1st Person Preview

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #53 by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker
Replied by Sqdn. Ldr. Ted Striker on topic ShayoxArmory - ShayoxMods
thanks, the new model of the Flak Opel looks great :gj: . I guess atm it is too complicated to export complete vehicles to 4ds format, because of all the dummies for wheels, collision, weapons etc.

But if you just copy the sectors for the cab with interior side and the flatbed, you have a simple hull model that should make no problems to be exported. This hull model can be attached to a base model made from the original la_opelfaf. I made several of these base models, where I removed sectors by scaling them to 0 with a hex editor. You can also make textures completely transparent.

This way I put the body of the Praga truck (la_praga.4ds) on a base model of an Opel with no canvas. First version was released with occupation mod El Hamma (EH_NV_occ), later version with transparent (or better to say no) windows isn’t released yet.

With attached models we can make some changes and improvements of existing vehicles, e.g. better detailed wheels/tyres or so. It also would be good to have a better Citroen model, as the one from HD2 is a strange mixture of prewar and postwar cars. The rear should look more like this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Traction_ar.jpg
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX

6 years 8 months ago #54 by Miller786
Replied by Miller786 on topic ShayoxArmory - ShayoxMods
Nice weapons there :gj: :gj:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ShayoX

• 43 birthday is today (57)