Worldwide news

9 years 5 months ago #85 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Worldwide news
Our new president comes from Germany :wave:

:gj: Mr. Klaus

"Straight and narrow is the path."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #86 by snowman
No Nik. You don't know the details. They were attacked at the orders of Romanian
Officials. Tens of thousands of people protested for what happened 2 weeks ago.
These people were not allowed to vote. The ex-communist party is stealing millions
of votes at every election, but nobody can prove this because all officials are bribed.
Many will go to prison in the following weeks, months and years.

People come to vote 2 hours before the polling began. Romanian authorities did not
allow/want them to vote. They say here that they shouldn't be allowed to vote because
they left the country. They left the country because they have no way to survive here.
These people are not the gypsies that steal and rape. These people work 12-14 hours
per day to send money to their children they left home.

After what happened 2 weeks ago, the ones leading the country now(ex-communist party)
said there will be no romanians that will not vote. They didn't want to create more poll
offices. This happened everywhere in the world. From Canada and US to our neighbors
in Moldova. They said there are not enough papers to vote on. :rofl: They try to slow down
the voting on purpose because they learned from past 25 years that regular romanians
don't react to corruption in their country. Well, yesterday 64% of the romanians allowed to
vote went to vote.

The western people can't understand this. Of course, it's humiliating that this happens in
a country member of EU. So if we say that EU is together as many nationalities forming a
bigger country for the best of all, why do the French police attack romanian protesters who
are not allowed to vote. They don't undestand. Officials here didn't even want to extend the
hours in western countries so that everyone can vote. These people protested in a civilized
way. They were not destroying public property of France.

Fuck the European Union for this situation. This is their problem too. We need to solve
problems together or else nothing will ever get solved.

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #87 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Worldwide news
Maybe, but saying that French police attacks people who want to vote is a bit exagerated. Tell me, where is the country where the authorities will allow people to force the doors of an ambassy? I guess it's the fashion, these times, that lot of foreigners come to France for claiming this or that, we already saw that recently with Palestinians. Sorry but Paris has no vocation to become the place where all people can solve internal problems. If there are problems of democracy in Romania, it's not by breaking French laws on French soil that they will be solved.
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

9 years 5 months ago #88 by snowman
Yes, but not french authorities ordered the intervention of french police, it was the romanian authorities.
They could've said "We will not close the doors until everyone here can vote" or Call everyone inside,
open all doors to the embassy to let people not being attacked by the police.

Always when I see protests in west, there is violence, destruction of private and public property like
cars and shops etc I'm sorry Nik, but you are comparing this:

where people shout "Thieves" and "Let us vote" - the same thing that they shout in Romania

to this:

Is this the same kind of people? We never destroy anything in our history. We never attack
others, we never have riots.

Common :rofl:

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #89 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Worldwide news
No, i don't say that they broke or attack whoever. What i say is : 1st, France doesn't manage the elections in Romania. 2nd, everywhere in the world, an ambassy is a foreign soil of a sovereign country and has to be protected under the international laws. Whatever the reason, if some people want to enter there by force, it's the duty of the political and police authorities to stop that, and i say by all means. Remember that the French police used teargas, and not much. Doubtless there are other countries where, for the same reasons, demonstrators could have been received by real bullets. I'm really sorry that corruption and others rot the life of Romanian people, i'm really, but i can't accept that such problems are solved by violence in my country. It is illegal, for any people, to try to enter there by force and when poll time is over, it's over. So things are. Police was right to prevent such attempt of violent intrusion, and i'm pretty sure that it would have been the same for any other country, this is not specific for Romanian people in France.

9 years 5 months ago #90 by snowman
When you wait 10 hours to vote and the the Ambassador closes the door in your face... :no:
This happened in London 2 weeks ago when the people rushed in to the ambassador and
he told them there are no more papers for them to fill the declaration. People in Paris were
not trying to use force to destroy something. They were left without answers after the Ambassador
told them they can vote 2 weeks ago.

Thanks for your opinion Nik :^^:

:love:

• spartacus birthday is in 4 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 5 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 9 days (28)