Worldwide news

9 years 5 months ago #91 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Worldwide news
Sure, i can understand such kind of anger and frustration for the Romanian people, moreover if (when ?) it's deliberately planned by corrupted authorities in order to shut the mouth of the people, but in this case it was not the fault of the French police. Laws are laws and they only enforced them. What takes place inside the walls of the Romanian ambassy in Paris is purely a Romanian affair, even French cops doesn't have the right to put their nose inside it.

Thanks also for this chat, we just express different opinions. :mm1:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #92 by Nikita
Well, another "sensible" topic, as international affairs often are...

Credit : Franck Dubray

According to the local press here, and as an exclusive information, i quote and provide English translation :

EXCLUSIVE OUEST-FRANCE. Since this morning (monday 17 november), the sailors of the Russian army in formation in Saint-Nazaire on the helicopter carrier Vladivostok class Mistral have no more access on board.

The delivery of the ship of projection and command ( BPC) class Mistral which France builds for Russia was not officially evoked during the G20 summit to Brisbane ( Australia). Moored on a platform of the pond of Penhoët, in Saint-Nazaire, the ship is ready to take the sea.

According to several sources close to the case, the future Russian crew of Vladivostok, the first one both BPC built in Saint-Nazaire, does not have the right any more to go on board since this Monday.

Original post here
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

9 years 5 months ago #93 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Worldwide news
Cool. I just read about this recently. I'm not sure, but I read something that the
Russians are interested in paying more for the Mistral ships.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #94 by Nikita
Well, i just discover this information right some minutes ago. Ouest France newspapper says that it's an exclusivity. I'm checking the web in order to find more about that and also about this question of paying more for these ships.

EDIT : According to my informations, these both ships are not paid yet.

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #95 by Nikita
Having said that, i'm not making too many illusions and i remember the Cherbourg project ...

Look on the other side, guards !

9 years 5 months ago - 9 years 5 months ago #96 by Nikita
An example more about the deliberate vagueness maintained by the current French authorities which show, in the eyes of the world and a little more every day, how they pilot this country at sight...

Following the Russian Vladivostok class Mistral bad story...

Yesterday, Russians sailors were not allowed on board (French Minister of Defence declared that he didn't know anything about that. If it was not so sad i would say lol...)

So here are the news today. As yesterday, full translation by myself with a link to the original post.

Credit : This picture doesn't mention any credit, so i just can say that it comes from today's edition of local newspaper Ouest-France

Saint-Nazaire, France, November 18, 2014 - 02:30 PM French time. Russians sailors comes onboard the Vladivostok.

The current ban, yesterday, does not seem to be any more current today.

Yesterday, the Russian sailors did not have the right any more to reach aboard the ship Mistral, alongside the quay in Saint-Nazaire, and for which they came to form.

Nevertheless, today, a group of sailors went on board well.

DNCS (Note: DCNS is the authority that leads the construction of these ships), refused to comment this information. (Underscored by me).

Original post here .

In French, such incapacity to have a line of focus and such ability to not make, and hold, any decision, is called "Valse hésitation". 1

Also, such arrogance to not inform the French people, who is a little bit concerned by this affair, just a little bit, is called "Se foutre de la gueule du monde."

1 : For remembering, and according to the almost general opinion of historians, these character traits were completely the ones of Louis XVI, last king of France... He badly finished, also for remembering... :devil:

EDIT : About this point, that French Minister of Defence, M. Jean-Yves Le Drian, declared knowing nothing about that, i don't waste words, i got this information from the blog Lignes de défense, managed by defence specialized journalist M. Philippe Chapleau. I already talked about this blog in the past, as one of my references about theses topics of defence. Here's the link to the concerned post on this blog .

EDIT2 : Lol, it moves faster that the tide, this serial. I see right now on this blog that it was not about baning the access to the ship for the sailors but only to forbid what is called "droit à aménager" (litterally "right to fit out"). Basically, the crew has access to the ship each day for working onboard but they may not settle down. Sooo soft... :sarcy:

OK, but i wonder : The formation of the crew is supposed finished, so what is this work they're assumed to make onboard? Maintenance ? On a brand new ship ? Maybe... Also, it is clearly mentioned that the ship itself is ready to take the sea but remains inside a closed shipyard.
Attachments:

• spartacus birthday is in 4 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 5 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 9 days (28)