CooLorNoT? :D

8 years 9 months ago #109 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic CooLorNoT? :D
A dog is not a toy. Before to buy one, everyone should thing:"Will I give him food? Will I wash my dog? Will I take my dog outside to let him do his physiological needs? Etc..."
If you're able just to give him a caress, and nothing else, you're not ready to have a dog.
That's my opinion...

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 9 months ago #110 by NL
Replied by NL on topic CooLorNoT? :D

Rs_Funzo wrote: A dog is not a toy. Before to buy one, everyone should thing:"Will I give him food? Will I wash my dog? Will I take my dog outside to let him do his physiological needs? Etc..."
If you're able just to give him a caress, and nothing else, you're not ready to have a dog.
That's my opinion...

And right you are. I love dogs but I never felt I would be able to give them the right care (walking 3 times a day, good care when I'm away). Recently my last cat died (had 2 for 14 and 19 years) and I think I will not have another just because I feel it will be problematic when I am away for a few weeks. My parents are getting old and my sister and friends all have busy lives. I don't like the idea of putting an animal in a "holiday shelter" for the time being, even if I had the money. People need to take the responsibility of an animal seriously or not take an animal... I do miss very much having an animal friend in my house though....

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #111 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic CooLorNoT? :D
Lol Jo, that's exactly my same situation. I had even 9 cats together in the past. I live in countryside, so cats could get food by themselves when I was away. I've never had a dog. Since I was a kid my dad told me:"If you want a dog, you have to know that dog is not a toy. I just pay for it and for its food or health. But I can just pay for it. You must do everything else because I don't have time to do that. I pay, you do".
So I was honest with him and with myself and I never got a dog. If every dad did it, I'm sure that we would have less abandoned dogs on this world.

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: NL

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 9 months ago #112 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic CooLorNoT? :D
"Welcome to Romania, the land of choice" :lol:

If I have to go home late night or in the morning I have to avoid some like these:

Damni would love this one :rofl: :sarcy:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #113 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic CooLorNoT? :D
Guys, i was about to quickly download this song, Bullets, by Archive, for illustrating a video i'm making, and i randomly fall on this one by Alex Yde.

As Youtube says, Alex is from Brittany and is a well known and extremely well respected Traceur in France. As part of the West Coast Family, Alex travels around France making sophisticated videos and being an active part of the rapidly growing community.

Duly acknowledged. Personally, i didn't know the guy, when i was his age, it was not easy to follow me on the rocks of the coast over here ...

But just for the performance ...

The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #114 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic CooLorNoT? :D
You mean you were a seagull when you were younger? :lol:

"Straight and narrow is the path."

• Lukasz birthday is in 5 days (41)