CooLorNoT? :D

2 months 2 weeks ago #211 by Damni
Replied by Damni on topic CooLorNoT? :D
I've been reading about this unit, so I thought I'd share it here:

Canadian Rangers
The Canadian Rangers (French: Rangers canadiens) are a 5,000-strong sub-component of the Canadian Armed Forces reserve that provide a limited military presence in Canada's sparsely settled northern, coastal, and isolated areas where it would not be economically or practically viable to have conventional Army units. Formally established on May 23, 1947, a primary role of this part-time force is to conduct surveillance or sovereignty patrols (SOV PATS) as required.
continue reading on Wikipedia

Another cool aspect of this unit (that our HD2 friends might find interesting) is that they've used Lee–Enfield No 4 rifles from 1947 to 2015, when they were replaced by the new Colt Canada C19

香港人 加油
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Maquisard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #212 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic CooLorNoT? :D
Talking about pink jeeps last night on Libya 3 Jailbreak :yipi: I want one :sas:

Warning: Spoiler!

"Walk through all fear no matter what."

1 month 1 week ago #213 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic CooLorNoT? :D
My kind of week :sas:

"Walk through all fear no matter what."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maquisard