What happened to TLC?

8 years 8 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #7 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic What happened to TLC?
I understand Kure's motivation. i think i don't betray him by saying that we spoke a bit about that last night on game console, Kure and me.
I suggested him to express himself and his opinion in a post, so here we are.

Of course, it's a long time i didn't join a real TLC event but i think that difficult points are still the same and have not really evolve, as NL mentioned them, and in my opinion, a main source of that is in two words : Patience and discipline.

- Patience to accept one have to stay, sometimes, at a specific place, for a while, feeling doing nothing but it's wrong, he does something in the plan.
- Patience to listen TL's briefing, not just hearing but listen, without interrupting him. It's more sharp and more shorter when every soldier just stay quiet, no dancing around, no fireing around, just listening to his orders, as a soldier he pretends to be.
- Patience for waiting. The mission is one-life in my mind, SAS operations aren't any rushes as WW1 on the Marne. Wait for your mates, take care of them, don't cross their line of fire, etc... All of this cannot be accomplished in a realistic way by running and just saying "follow me".
- Discipline to stick ones role, without any "permission to ..." or similar.
- Discipline to play as ones doesn't know the map, particularly difficult "intelectual" exercise

And others/similar points mentioned by NL. It depends on players, we know why TLC was created, we know in which intention, goal, purpose.
We defined the rules, in a collective way, the present TLC texts are the result of this collective work.

We created it. Want we play it ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)