× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Bad player again...

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #1 by Nikita
Bad player again... was created by Nikita
=RpR= Sabre server, October 19 2012, about 13:00 GMT

Here are the evidences. Unfortunately, i noticed too late that i was playing with my training profile "Jacquouille la Fripouille". Sorry for that, even if it's not the most important... Btw Otto, if you read this, it was me m8 ;)

Some players were also complaining that this TT saboted all the TNT spots, but i didn't see that, i was far away.

Seems that some don't have any place here, hu...?

Here's the link to the evidence video that i recorded, where you can see the deliberate teamkilling (or maybe the right word is "execution"...) Unbearable behavior... :whip: :devil:

PS : Who will built here a monument for all the cameramen and war correspondents who act in front of the line at the risk of their life, just as this one in Gathland State Park in USA ...? :lol:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 6 months ago - 11 years 6 months ago #2 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Bad player again...
Thank you :gj:

"Straight and narrow is the path."
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

11 years 6 months ago #3 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Bad player again...
Nice one, Snow :gj: :lol:

11 years 6 months ago #4 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Bad player again...
I was also there on the server undercover as "Alex" for about 10 min, and I thought it's TT that was in our team and I quickly went to RSC and give it a search and I also saw that is from US and exactly like in your second pic. Being in US I though is not TT that was in our team so I left him alone to play, but if he's a teamkiller, makes me think if it is for real, TT that was in our team and he was "hacking" somehow to do not be shown "Romania" country anymore, instead he put US (I dunno if that's possible)

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese

11 years 6 months ago #5 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Bad player again...
But, Nik, if that's his IP I can ban him if you want...

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese

11 years 6 months ago #6 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Bad player again...
Yep Cat, that's the IP provided with the RSC client, i noticed some TT are banned, but i didn't ban this one, just reporting here and let the admins make their decision.

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)