× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Bad player again...

10 years 8 months ago #25 by Steeyk
Replied by Steeyk on topic Bad player again...
Yes, he killed me twice yesterday. And he threw granade next to the collaborant, and killed all of team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 8 months ago #26 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Bad player again...

Steeyk wrote: Yes, he killed me twice yesterday. And he threw granade next to the collaborant, and killed all of team.

Hey Steeyk, welcome here :mm1:

Well, when you say "he" killed me twice yesterday, sorry but which player are you talking about?

In this recent topic, we mention the both names of Tony Clifton and Max Kramer, so can you be more specific, please?

10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #27 by Hellcat
Replied by Hellcat on topic Bad player again...
This is what I found on RSC. Not sure if it will work if I add these to banlist, but when I meet em in game I will have a chat with them about this and ban them if they continue. Sfeeyk, when somebody teamkills you on purpose let us know it by a proof, a screen shot or something, you can use Fraps for that.

Pauzele lungi si dese,
Cheia marilor succese
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman

10 years 8 months ago #28 by Steeyk
Sure, you can rely on me. Yesterday, i saw man. He's names Yo Soy Ray. Me and my friends saw he's shootin speed. Wow, he shootin M1 Garand, like Mg42. I have 2 witness.

10 years 8 months ago #29 by Morty
Replied by Morty on topic Bad player again...
I also noticed this guy (Yo Soy Ray.), I was wondering, how he was carrying a ZB, a springfield, around 10 clips of springfield ammo and at least one sticky. Even by using a German character I assume this is way too much weight to carry it all at once. I am not sure, but I tried to find out if he was reloading his weapons, but the map was finished without comfirming that.
I suspect he is using tables.

Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn, then always be a unicorn.

10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #30 by Steeyk
Yes, but take look here, http://www.sendspace.com/file/3fbxt4 This guy Honda, used reconnect to time, and killed his friend from team. I think he is dumb. Screen was made by my bro, on another nick. You must talk with him.

Honda killed FandaCZ by knife, and he quick escape.

• spartacus birthday is in 3 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 4 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 8 days (28)