× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Bad player again...

10 years 13 hours ago - 10 years 6 hours ago #37 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Bad player again...

=RpR=Sabre, today, about 22:00 French time - Sicilia 2 map

I was undercover as The Grateful Dead and it's for me a real pleasure to report the behaviour of a player named Wojt_PL, who is a registered user here at =RpR= , if i'm not wrong (i think i'm not, considering who was online here and at what time, just by pure random...)

While i was manning the PAK on left flank, this player came and says, arrogant : "Get out !"
I didn't even have time to answer that he deliberately shot me in order to take the place, naturally.

I add that it was really funny to see this hero, since Sicilia 1, spaming orders, doubtless believing that he was Montgomery himself...

Well, this kind of behaviour is so... How can i say it...? Frankly, here's what i have to say, and i take this up, too bad if it's considered injurious or insulting because i consider that the first insulted is me : This behavior is a pretentious wanker behavior who has nothing to do here, neither at = RpR = nor on its servers.

I join a screenshot and let admins make their decision about this guy, my RSC is not set yet.

EDIT : Note that i keep relax, i didn't wrote in red... :sarcy:

And special dedicace to Wojt_PL : Welcome in a dirty world. You see, maybe you don't know me or maybe you thought that Nikita was only a poor funny poster, in any case you were wrong. Don't worry, i'm not the boss here but i can say you that all the bosses here are my friends. They know me very well since several years and they know where to talk to me when it please them to do. You did the wrong thing, at the wrong place and to the wrong person, simply. This post is not here to aim to please, guy, this post is here to shoot to kill.

EDIT 2 : Look, to continue to speak openly, that would not amaze me that, in the days which come, we find Nikitas to the right and to the left, making bullshit after bullshit to try to discredit myself, like it already happened in the past...

Alright, time for a tea, i guess...
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 12 hours ago #38 by jacobston
Replied by jacobston on topic Bad player again...
The grateful dead was you? For a bit t here I thought an American rock band was playing H&D2.

10 years 12 hours ago #39 by Nikita

Well Jacobston, you really know this band ? Maybe you got some cd's ?

10 years 12 hours ago #40 by jacobston
I've heard of them, but I don't listen to them too much. My music collection at the moment consists mostly of Pink Floyd, Sam Roberts and a few smaller Canadian bands... and a Monty Python album. :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nikita

10 years 12 hours ago #41 by Nikita

I just post a nice one in the music topic :mm1:

10 years 12 hours ago #42 by jacobston
Found it, good song :nod:

As for your challenge, I could double my age and not be 40 so I guess I'm out. :D

• spartacus birthday is in 3 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 4 days (39)
  • Wójt birthday is in 8 days (28)