× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

5 years 1 month ago #931 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
supergamer1000's ban expired today :)

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: josua, Maki, toadlife

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #932 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
105.159.128.107 > fcraja. He's Sabir. I saw his nick also last week but I didn't realize it was him. He has his same way of talking and playing and he's from Morocco. I don't have anything against him but in fact he didn't serve his sentence because he has played changing his ip range. He connected/reconnected in sequence telling me that I have problems and that I'm a bad person. In my opinion he deserves another months of ban. Not for roof glitching but because he doesn't respect admins' decisions. But I'm sure that he will change ip again and that he will play again. So I will ban him again (for 2 months, then 3 months etc.) so it's a neverending story. Well, what should I do with him? Pls let me know how you =RpR= guys work in situation like this one. I would ban him permanently but it's another story.

-VIS ET HONOR-
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: josua, Maki

5 years 1 month ago #933 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Only way to get a message across with repeated offenders with a dynamic IP is to ban broad IP ranges he has been known to use. Always a bit drastic way to have a good chance to block someone but blocking others in the same IP ranges. Then again, not many Moroccon players I'd guess.

Want me to look into it?

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo, josua

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #934 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Thank you, Jo. But we should ban two different ranges, because he had this ip first: 41.251.44.77. Yesterday he had a completely different ip: 105.159.128.107. There are at least other two fair players from Morocco: Ms_18MGB and Ms_Stephano. I wouldn't like to risk that they could be banned.
I will kick him if I see him. Thanks mate :)

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: josua, NL, Kris

5 years 1 month ago #935 by Goblin
Replied by Goblin on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
My opinion of the 18MB Moroccan is different from yours. I have not provoked him with absolutely nothing. He is permanently blocked now in Goblin's.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, Rs_Funzo, josua, Maki

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #936 by Steeyk
Replied by Steeyk on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Today I've banned player named L0K5 for killing NPC's. It wasn't his first time so ban will be long. Evidence is on Discord, sorry but i don't have time now to take them here, I'll do it tomorrow.

Edit:

this guy killed prisoner/friend so many times
im posting this here cuz i have enough

File Attachment:
The following user(s) said Thank You: josua, NL, Maki

• Lukasz birthday is in 4 days (41)