× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY

5 years 1 month ago #937 by Sasha
Replied by Sasha on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Banned Darken for few reconnect on =RpR=Otto (realism) week ban.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, josua, NL, Maki

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 years 1 month ago #938 by josua
Replied by josua on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
grazie mio grande fratello :) buongiorno
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo

5 years 1 month ago #939 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
L0k5's ban expired today. Also unbanned Sabir. Let me know he is supposed
to be banned for a longer time. My file says his ban also expires today :)

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo, josua

5 years 1 month ago - 5 years 1 month ago #940 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Flo, his ban didn't expire today because in fact he played while banned, ignoring all admins' decisions. He changed ip, he changed nicks, he used a nick similar to another player from Morocco just to deceive admins. I banned him again today (41.141.122.147 and 41.250.201.42, and I didn't read this your last post, however). He reconnects in sequence and spam server. He called me "racist" and "crazy" and he doesn't come here to explain his point as other players do. His behavior is very bad. I explained him many times because I banned him but he still ask WHY? Before to ban him I warned him serveral time to don't get on roofs. However glitching is the last problem for me: the previous one is that he doesn't respect nothing.
I'm not a =RpR= but my advice is the permanent ban. I don't decide anything, I know, but if you don't want to ban him permanently I ask your permission, Flo and other =RpR= members, to ban him everytme I see him. You can unban him, if you want. But when I'm in game I would like to don't let him play. It's not fair for those players that respect rules and play honestly. Let me know, please.

-VIS ET HONOR-
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, josua, Kris

5 years 1 month ago #941 by snowman
Replied by snowman on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
Do the other guys from Morocco have fixed ip's? We could try to ban that range and exclude
those ip's only. Otherwise it's just constant kicking. I'm thinking what else we can do unless
he is willing to communicate with us.

"Straight and narrow is the path."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rs_Funzo, josua

5 years 1 month ago #942 by Rs_Funzo
Replied by Rs_Funzo on topic Ban Notes - ADMINS ONLY
I don't know their ip, Flo :(
But I'm thinking that banning him is also annoying for players because he connects and spam server chatting and writing bullshits. I'm sorry to say that but he has one of lowest IQ I have ever seen in my life. Or maybe he's just a troll. At the same time, it's not fair to let him play because of his bad behavior. He doesn't know the respect. maybe I can put password and kick him, so that he can't reconnect. But in this case other players couldn't join the server. It's a strange situation. He doesn't want to accept that he's banned. But he can't win, or every banned player would do the same thing.

-VIS ET HONOR-
The following user(s) said Thank You: snowman, josua, Maki

• Lukasz birthday is in 5 days (41)