× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban me, please. (LuckyStrike)

8 years 10 months ago #19 by LuckyStrike
Replied by LuckyStrike on topic Unban me, please. (LuckyStrike)
Good morning! I have a small case. I was this morning banned for no reason:(... I can to find out why? Not killing team.I not cheated because not even know how to do it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #20 by LuckyStrike
Aaaah have. The server is given that killed their allies ... But there was no one on the server when I played. So why I got of this ban?

8 years 10 months ago #21 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban me, please. (LuckyStrike)
You were banned because our patience with you has run out. Your name has been mentioned too many time in relation to bad behavior.
See links below:
teamkilling
reconnecting to realsim server and insulting
teamkilling

You have been warned by at least 3 admins...

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Serkses, iBeLKa

8 years 10 months ago #22 by LuckyStrike
If someone shoots me even team ... You have to shoot him first and not get killed. In the real world soldier has the right to shoot someone who is aiming to him ... Even a friend from the squadron. You never know what to whom in the head. So how do you shoot - do the same thing right?

8 years 10 months ago #23 by LuckyStrike
As for grenades matter had been cleared up. A third situation? I did not know what the soldier wants me to do. People do not exaggerate...

8 years 10 months ago #24 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban me, please. (LuckyStrike)

LuckyStrike wrote: If someone shoots me even team ... You have to shoot him first and not get killed. In the real world soldier has the right to shoot someone who is aiming to him ... Even a friend from the squadron. You never know what to whom in the head. So how do you shoot - do the same thing right?

I will not give you the illusion you will be unbanned. maybe if a RpR member asks it but until that time your ban is permanent.
If someone shoots or team kills you, you can make a report about that player on this forum and RpR admins will keep an eye on that player and if necessary ban him.
This is a game and not the real world. If we allow revenge team killing our servers will soon be an anarchy of players team killing each other. We have the "no team killing" rule for a good reason.

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

• Lukasz birthday is in 2 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 9 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 10 days (39)