× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban me, please. (LuckyStrike)

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #25 by LuckyStrike
Replied by LuckyStrike on topic Unban me, please. (LuckyStrike)
I will not anyone reported. All the more so for having deliberately shot me ... I will give him the bills aligned and play on. Forgive a little ... Because really you exaggerating a little. But as for the ban ... Ok. How are you want.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #26 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban me, please. (LuckyStrike)

LuckyStrike wrote: As for grenades matter had been cleared up. A third situation? I did not know what the soldier wants me to do. People do not exaggerate...

In short: Feldmarshal asked for your permanent ban because of another team kill. I saw you play and banned you because I trust Feldmarshal's opinion.
The issue with the grenade was not cleared up, you got the benefit of the doubt. Now saying that we exaggerate when you have been warned multiple times is not helping your case.

I will leave the rest of this discussion to Feldmarshal...

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 10 months ago #27 by LuckyStrike
Ok I wait for feldmarshal.

8 years 10 months ago #28 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Unban me, please. (LuckyStrike)
Hmm... you remember yesterday ? Map Normandy 2 Resistance ? I played with Deadwing nickname. You killed CrusheD - 4fun, I saw this accident, but don't take screen because I killed last soldier and it was end. I understood everything what you wrote... Don't tell me that your and CruseD wran It's unfounded. You and CruseD Ignored me when I write to you as admin. You don't wrote any stupid "im sorry". Your ban is fair. 3 Admins gave you warning ... You remember what you wrote to NL ? He play incognito too... I saw you twice time when you broke rules... First time I ignored your behavior but now I will not change my mind. You still banned.

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself

8 years 10 months ago #29 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Unban me, please. (LuckyStrike)
In USA, they've the Three strikes law

And in France, we say "Une fois ça passe, deux fois ça lasse, trois fois ça casse" ...

8 years 10 months ago #30 by LuckyStrike
Crushed shot me, I shot him. And what? This is terrible? Something happened? No ... And you do a big deal. Shock and massacre!

• Lukasz birthday is in 2 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 9 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 10 days (39)