× For each unban request, create a new topic. Also add your in-game nickname in topic title please

Unban me, please. (LuckyStrike)

8 years 10 months ago #31 by LuckyStrike
Replied by LuckyStrike on topic Unban me, please. (LuckyStrike)
People. Yet a little and nobody will be playing in this game because of all Ban for the slightest shit. It's nice that you have created these servers and you can play at H & D through the net. But some slack because everyone exaggerating!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #32 by Feldmarshal
Replied by Feldmarshal on topic Unban me, please. (LuckyStrike)
Yeah srsly ? You see how many times you broke the rules ? Maybe he shot you, but you didn't have to shoot him... It's simply ... In this behavior you show that your ban is fair ... For me this case is closed. :grumpy:

And for me on servers can play 3 people... But they play well not like a noob. :sylvester:

You will not grow if you are not willing to change yourself

8 years 10 months ago #33 by NL
Replied by NL on topic Unban me, please. (LuckyStrike)

LuckyStrike wrote: People. Yet a little and nobody will be playing in this game because of all Ban for the slightest shit. It's nice that you have created these servers and you can play at H & D through the net. But some slack because everyone exaggerating!

1: the argument "nobody will be playing" is as old as Rome...like that will give you permission to be a rule breaker.
2: yes it is nice we run these servers, and you are a guest on them. If you are a guest you respect the house rules. Like no reconnecting and no team killing, just our "slight" rules...which have been explained to you already and can be found on the forum.
3:You already got some slack 3 times (!).

Trust is hard to gain but easy to lose.

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #34 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Unban me, please. (LuckyStrike)
The culprits who play the innocents, it has been a long time also since we know about ...

And, every time we are entitled to the same two cents prediction about the imminent death of our servers... And some times later, our servers are still there and the prophets, well, we don't know where they left... And we don't give a damn about them.

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #35 by LuckyStrike
Replied by LuckyStrike on topic Unban me, please. (LuckyStrike)
Noob ...? I eat you all in the first better gameplay:D... But nothing is. No it is not. I say goodbye to you admins of the seven sorrows! F u c k you and your servers ... There will be something else. Greetings:)

8 years 10 months ago #36 by Nikita
Replied by Nikita on topic Unban me, please. (LuckyStrike)
That's, that's. Go to shit somewhere else, it will bring us holidays.

• Lukasz birthday is in 2 days (41)
  • spartacus birthday is in 9 days (63)
  • Kahuna birthday is in 10 days (39)